Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAMBUTANS

The best way to show you are disgruntled about the lockout is to not post on CDC.

28 posts in this topic

You can read, but refrain from posting. The reason being is that this is one of the official NHL team sites. Meaning, you support it when you post. That is if you are disgruntled. If you're like me who is fine with everything, carry on.

Oh, and maybe drink milk instead of the pop ad above.

Right. Because Gary and Donald are basing the pace of the negotiations on traffic on a team's message board.

So you just said don't post on CDC yet you created your own thread telling people not to post on CDC

You can read, but refrain from posting. The reason being is that this is one of the official NHL team sites. Meaning, you support it when you post. That is if you are disgruntled. If you're like me who is fine with everything, carry on.

What pop advert? Sorry, I use a program called "Ad Muncher" - I don't need to see any stinkin ads!

I am going to show my disgruntleness by not attending a single NHL game until they get this thing settled!

Take that NHL and Players!

What pop advert? Sorry, I use a program called "Ad Muncher" - I don't need to see any stinkin ads!

I use a board theme called "IP.Board" and there are no stinking ads to block, and it also loads much faster...

Weird - it doesn't even look like the Canucks when you do that!

I need to post on CDC... I gotta get my posts up. I'm only in the 400s... barely