Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

Panthers actually playing well of late. 5 wins in past 6 games and now only 3 points back of 8th with a game in hand.

Not sure why it says 32 days

For a player to go on the IR they need to be at 71 condition or below

This happens automatically with the simulator

Since I cant seem to get myself out of the basement, may as well try to make a move or two.

The following players are OTB:

Pavel Kubina 74 CK, 84 ST, 70 PA, 78 DF

Tanner Glass 77 CK, 70 FG

Brandon Manning (7.0C)

Jay Beagle 73 CK, 91 ST, 77 FO

Others, such as Alexander Semin, Viktor Stalberg, Andrej Meszaros, Mathieu Perreault could be moved, but only for the right deal.

Wow Carolina adds insult to injury in a 2-0 defeat. Ladd, Salo and Miller all injured in the loss, expect a few rookies to make season debuts for the club in the meantime

Man what the hell, why does it always default to Subban if something goes wrong with my lineup??

St. Louis finally stringing some wins together, but can't seem to get the PP going.

So how come certain goalies can play every single game and not be out due to exhaustion?

Looking for a legitimate top 6 RW. Cervenka, Backlund, Butler, Torres, and Kiprusoff (Mcstudmuffin) are all available. Kiper has been one of the best goalies in the league in the past couple years and would be a great addition to a team looking to make a deep playoff run.

So how come certain goalies can play every single game and not be out due to exhaustion?

Hmm so having alot of defensive shot blockers pays off even more because you could play your goalie in a long string of games. I was able to play Luongo last year all 82 games because I had alot of defensive defenseman..

Interesting, I like all these little tidbits..

I like it when it's more realistic. No goalie ever plays more then 80 games in a season. I will try and give my backup at least 15 games this year

Holy fook lost 8-2 to the Flames....?! This team is cursed

Looking for some moves to shake up the club, inquire within

Coming up to the half way point, Boston is looking to the playoffs. We want to add some pieces for our cup run, specifically

2nd/3rd line winger

top 4 defenseman

Prospect, picks and some players available. Let me know, if you're interested.

Sent Yakupov down to help out the IceHogs who have been slumping since I traded away Pirri and Shaw. Bolland gets his 3rd line C spot back for now.