Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

5,993 posts in this topic

Winnipeg Jets World Juniors update

• Jacob Trouba leads all Jets prospects with 8 points, good for 4th overall, 1st for defensemen

• Riley Barber, acquired in a trade for a late draft pick, has 6 points playing a scoring role for the U.S. hasn't lost a step from his great freshman year at Miami

• Jake McCabe pulled off an amazing game against Canada, recording 2 goals and an assist in a 5-1 demolition. Now also has 6 points in addition to being named Captain

• Underagers Elias Lindholm and Alex Wennberg are tied with 3 points for sweden, look to be crucial players for the Tre Kronor next year

I will give somebody SJS 5th this year if they could do all the players pictures for me. PM me for my password and user to the site

New to this league, how does one sign a free agent? When is the Free Agency day?

New to this league, how does one sign a free agent? When is the Free Agency day?

Correct, he can't complain when he doesn't produce with that caphit that's why he agreed to the Wilds wishes to be traded. He can complain when he gets flipped and didn't agree to go to Dallas.

It's Scott Gomez, give me a break. Guy's like a strapped on bomb.

Like I said it's not my fault MIN sold hard to get him here. Did he honestly think he can get good minutes in Buffalo? :frantic:

I'm not trying to sign Perry so stop with this GM rep stuff :lol:

Making a big deal out of nothing -_-

I never said anything myself about Gomez getting playing time whatsoever, ask MIN, but I guess that's irrelevant.

Haha whatever :bored:

Colorado d-man seen leaving arena with gear today, rumor has it a deal has been done with Western Conference team.

If I know ill be away from the computer at that time can i send him a PM right now? Or is VC not going to announce the signings right away

If I know ill be away from the computer at that time can i send him a PM right now? Or is VC not going to announce the signings right away

Trade Announcements

To medium.png: Maxim Kitsyn, Matt Lashoff, LAK 5th 2015

To

medium.png

:

Nikita Kucherov

-------------

To medium.png: David Booth, Calvin de Haan, Tomas Jurco, DET 1st 2014

To medium.png: Erik Johnson, Tyson Barrie, COL 2nd 2014

ill try to start figuring out things on my own instead of badgering you guys, but thanks again. Great bunch of people we have in this league.

Wow big trades.

Interesting to see the return gotten for Kucherov, a player who is tearing up the QMJHL (22 points in 13 games) and carrying the Russian U20 team: A very late pick, AHL-level defenceman, and an inconsistent KHL prospect?

VC, are you no longer tampa bay? It is empty in the GM list

Trade Announcements

To medium.png: David Booth, Calvin de Haan, Tomas Jurco, DET 1st 2014

To medium.png: Erik Johnson, Tyson Barrie, COL 2nd 2014

VC, are you no longer tampa bay? It is empty in the GM list

A ghost made the tampa bay trade that just happened. Wooahhh spooky.