The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 2)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

The Leafs are ecstatic that we are able to bring in a player of Joe Thornton's calibre to the team! We have been looking for size down the middle and Thornton certainly fills that role for us. It was tough to part with high-end prospects in Gardiner and Namestnikov who we have been grooming for NHL duty, but in the end we feel it was necessary to trade them to add a quality centre like Joe Thornton. We also wish Justin Williams all the best on his new team in Pittsburgh. It didn't seem like he had a lot of chemistry on the second line for us, so we hope a change in scenery will put a new spark in him.

Martin St. Louis (A) - Joe Thornton (A) - Jarome Iginla ©

Tim Connolly - Mikhail Grabovski - Joe Pavelski (A)

Mike Santorelli - Cal O'Reilly - Mike Knuble

Boyd Gordon - Samuel Pahlsson - Adam Hall

Chris Pronger (A) - Mark Giordano

Jason Garrison - Mark Fistric

Dylan McIlrath - Keaton Ellerby

Roberto Luongo

Martin Brodeur

Personally I wouldn't want to do the work to go through several days of games to find out who was hot that week for my team, really all I check for on a game to game basis is winning and JT's point totals as he's in the scoring and MVP race. Everyone else I prefer to check over a longer period of time

Fair enough. I realize that most people don't have the time to be doing stuff like that. I can usually have the time do go through and look up stats. Only if I get on my laptop though.

I just think it could be interesting to see who is the best player each week.

Honestly, I don't understand this, because a few days ago, you have a banned player, eventually retaining the position of a GM, despite being removed. I don't see why AGMs have to post less than regular GMs.

I don't see why compliments and referring to PMs are considered "annoying". I mean, all of them are not directed towards a specific person.

Even if this rule is established, I personally think it's a strange one. :)

I understand, and I never said I'll violate the rules.

A moment ago, I didn't realize there was such a rule, and I was rather confused by it, when it was mentioned.

I just do not understand a point of it, but, all in all, rules are made at the sole discretion of the commissioner, influenced by the thoughts of other GMs. Therefore, I'll make fewer posts on this thread.

Archived