Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

Empty Opening Day Movement

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
93 replies to this topic

#91 Baggins

Baggins

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,089 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:22 AM

I take it you enjoy your lockout then? Thats exactly how the NHL and the PA think. "They don't owe you (fans) anything".

They don't owe you any more than an actor does when you go to a movie. You pay for a few hours entertainment, you get a few hours entertainment. That's all they owe you.

MentalMidgetSig.jpg

#92 Miller32

Miller32

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

In Vancouver this would never happen, we love our team too much. Yes I agree and if given the chance at really screwing over the business portion of the NHL I would. However I love my hockey, I watched the game on the 19th and plan to watch every game I can moving forward. Would I attend a game anytime soon no. Ticket prices are ridiculous and definitely not after this lockout.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#93 AllHailSmyl

AllHailSmyl

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:49 AM

I was in 328 but there were a lot of oilers fans everywhere. Just from what I heard they were the ones cheering the whole game. It's hard to cheer by yourself.

Quite common when the Oilers, Flames, Leafs and Habs come to town (Sens and Jets also draw some strong support). You'd swear when you go to a Leafs game that you were in the ACC. Bruins, Blackhawks, Rangers, Red Wings and Flyers also draw some of the older crowd who support those teams.

By the way learn how to spell SHIRIKOV who is this shirakov

Amazingly on his first shift Kassian would have had a breakaway if Kesler knew how to pass. And he still got switched with Weiss. And note it is "Weiss" not "Wise".

#94 Markus Alexander Cody

Markus Alexander Cody

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,640 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

In Vancouver this would never happen, we love our team too much. Yes I agree and if given the chance at really screwing over the business portion of the NHL I would. However I love my hockey, I watched the game on the 19th and plan to watch every game I can moving forward. Would I attend a game anytime soon no. Ticket prices are ridiculous and definitely not after this lockout.

My friend bought a powerplay pak for the first three home games for $264. First night we were upper bowl, against EDM we were lower bowl, and tomorrow against Calgary, we're in upper bowl.. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Posted Image

credit to allons-y

Certainly going to be our #1 defensemen. Give him a couple more years to improve his game and he'll be our new and improved version of Matthias Ohlund in no time

Posted Image

^Truth

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.