Keep in mind that I plan to have this phone for at least 3 years unless it breaks. Don't plan on upgrading any time soon.
Some questions/issues I have are:
- only comes in 8 or 16 GB non-expandable. I'll probably only be using apps and internet, I won't be downloading any many if any movies or music, so is this a problem given I plan to have this phone for a while?
- only available unlocked and off contract for around $300. I've heard that you save money over time buying it unlocked and creating your own plan based on what you need but I'm not sure how much I'll need since this is my first smartphone, so is buying it unlocked a good thing?
- how does it feel? I've read conflicting reviews where some say it feels like a premium smartphone but other reviews say it feels plasticky and cheap
- Can only buy it from the google play store.
- comes in 32 GB non-expandable. Will I need that much given what what I plan to do with it?
- more expensive unlocked than then nexus 4 by about $150 on average, available for about $30 on contract. Worth it?
- How does it feel?
- If I get this one, I'll almost certainly buy it with a plan since it's almost double the price of the nexus 4 unlocked
- Have also heard that the s3 feel plasticky
- This isn't a vanilla android. Is this an issue?