The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Samsung Galaxy S4

Pouria

Samsung and Google are bringing all the real innovation right now. There isn't anything exciting coming from Apple. It's always just the same old thing with a couple minor tweaks.

I like getting excited about NEW features and NEW technology. The hardware is just a given now; a device is doomed if it doesn't have the leading hardware standard. There wasn't anything particularly wrong with the iPhone 5 hardware, it just has antiquated software. It just seems like Apple has lost the edge. When I first had an iPhone it was cutting edge, now Google and Windows (pretty excited for the Windows 8 line of phones) have taken over in the mobile space.

Am sure it will be the same static menu and the same iOS that everyone is familiar with since the first iPhone. The only thing that might change on the iPhone 10 compared to iPhone 5 would be the placement of the earphone and increase in speed and camera resolution. By that time, Samsung Galaxy S7 might have hologram capabilities, WIDI, NFC 4.0, waterproof and unbreakable screens/phones, interchangeable camera lenses, 1440P 700PPI resolution screen and LTE 2.0

Am sure it will be the same static menu and the same iOS that everyone is familiar with since the first iPhone. The only thing that might change on the iPhone 10 compared to iPhone 5 would be the placement of the earphone and increase in speed and camera resolution. By that time, Samsung Galaxy S7 might have hologram capabilities, WIDI, NFC 4.0, waterproof and unbreakable screens/phones, interchangeable camera lenses, 1440P 700PPI resolution screen and LTE 2.0

That was pretty funny, I have a iphone5 I don't know why it gets so much hate its a solid phone and I get most of you hate apple so maybe your a little bias towards android. Also they probably could a make a funny video of android on how big the device is.

Archived