The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The War on Christmas is Over... Christmas Won but only In Canada, Pity

Wetcoaster

Check out PagansRUs.com

And there is an instruction manual as well:

51y9ZJ9z76L._SL500_.jpg

This guide is a complete system of rites drawing upon ancient pagan traditions of many cultures to celebrate the life transitions of those on the pagan path. Hundreds of traditions and rites are provided, including birth and paganing, coming of age and death.

Meh, I will just do my traditional holiday theme of putting a decorated tree in my house and putting up lights to help brighten up the winter solstice. Exchange some brightly decorated but very much covert gifts. Hang an oversized sock or too above the hearth and put some goodies in it.

I think that's more than Pagan enough and saves me the bother of figuring all that out.

Not that I am rabid environmentalist but it seems to me that a tree made of real wood (provided it is harvested sustainably*) would be much less of a hit to the environment than a plastic facsimile or a skinny alternative made of materials better suited to a pop can or airplane wing.

*(Go out into the forest and find the tallest tree you can. Cut it down. Cut the top ten feet off. The perfect Christmas tree every time with the majority of it becoming a seed log for the next generation)

Would they last that long though? I could see it being potentially bent during a feat of strength or airing of grievances.

Which reminds me of why I think I like Christmas. It's (in theory at least) supposed to be the one day where we can hopefully not have to put up with anyone airing their grievances. (If one needed a hit I suppose they could hit up CDC).

Would they last that long though? I could see it being potentially bent during a feat of strength or airing of grievances.

Which reminds me of why I think I like Christmas. It's (in theory at least) supposed to be the one day where we can hopefully not have to put up with anyone airing their grievances. (If one needed a hit I suppose they could hit up CDC).

Archived