The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kassian too confident at the end of his fight?

Dayman

I don't think Edmonton took momentum after the fight. It was pretty closely contested until the shootout. While I don't believe Kass' timing was perfect, he wasn't about to back down from the challange and I absolutely love it!! And it's not like we don't have other players who can play with the Sedins(Burrows??).

Is the OP actually calling his actions "overconfident"??

Dude was trying to get the funeral home of an arena on it's feet and fired up. Rogers Arena on a Sunday night is not exactly a Metallica concert in terms of noise volume. I was falling asleep watching at home til that happened!

People are actually debating whether it was cool to celebrate after a fight or not?

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Listen to the crowd.

The only way that could have ended better is if Kass knocked out some of that fat slobs teeth and then thrown them into the crowd as souvenirs.

Watch me fist pump as I walk out after the game proudly wearing my Ben Eager tooth necklace.

People are actually debating whether it was cool to celebrate after a fight or not?

Seriously? :rolleyes:

Listen to the crowd.

The only way that could have ended better is if Kass knocked out some of that fat slobs teeth and then thrown them into the crowd as souvenirs.

Watch me fist pump as I walk out after the game proudly wearing my Ben Eager tooth necklace.

Archived