The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Raw Emotion

Drew1

I think , well I hope Zack won everyone over with his play, could have had a natural hat trick and you see when he scores the raw emotion he shows. Somebody said he over celebrated the fight, do you not remember eager standing over taunting our team when he was with SJ 2 years ago in the playoffs?

Zack doesnt just hit , he tries to level people , its awesome , I love the kid , I hope he won you guys over.

Like Shorthouse and Garrett said , he has all the talent in the world

Remember too, power forward take the longest of any other type of forward to fully develop in the NHL. The Milan Lucics of the league come every couple to few years or so....

It'll still take SOME time to see what Kassian can really do. In about 5 years I'm guessing, the Hodgson for Kassian trade can be fairly evaluated.

Dude I know !! haha I really wanted him in the shootout , I felt it would cap off the night , but still great night for him , hes such a humble kid . I wish the fans would chant something for him like ZACK ZACK ZACK or KASSIAN KASSIAN . something to show appreciation and the league would take notice of him , is there anyway we can get a chant for him or something?

Archived