The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The last few games...

CanadianRugby

We had a great crowd last night...the place was abuzz. There was a lot of cheering, the wave got going and people were really enthusiastic (especially when we tied it up). I take full credit (it certainly wasn't the 4, very young drunk mean girls in front of us who never watched a single second of the game and spent the entire time trash talking other girls. Oh ma gawd.

We had a great crowd last night...the place was abuzz. There was a lot of cheering, the wave got going and people were really enthusiastic (especially when we tied it up). I take full credit (it certainly wasn't the 4, very young drunk mean girls in front of us who never watched a single second of the game and spent the entire time trash talking other girls. Oh ma gawd.

I wonder if those Mean girls are the ones that threw the piece of paper at me from above?? I was sitting in sec 118, and apparently a paper bomb hit me from the 300's lol. Weird timing too, because there were like 3 security guards walking up the stairs and they saw the paper hit me , you shouldve seen the one guys eyes ...ohh evil. Like he was gonna get someone. LOL

Archived