The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

if you could make one coaching decision, what would it be?

billabong

82 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Coach for a day, huh... Full scrimmage all day.

I'd put an electro shock collar on Kes and zap him every time dives or should've passed.

Collar the twins too, but shock em when they should've shot.

Teach Mayray how to shoot before he crashes into the goalie at 50km, same with Booth.

Though they've definitely improved, sew Burr and Lappy's mouths shut.

Ensure Edler will never be forced to play right D except on the PP.

Tie AV to a chair and force him to talk to his players every 10mins or so.

Teach Hansen how to lay an elbow so if he gets suspended, it was worth it.

Don't let either of our goalies play the puck behind the net ever again. ( I guess on the PP is ok)

Tell all the players: YOU CAN AND WILL WIN THE GODDAM CUP FOR THE FANS, CITY AND YOURSELVES!

GO CANUCKS :towel:

You guys are dumb. Whats wrong with our coach back to back Presidents isnt enough,missed the Big trophey by 1 game. Worst fans anywhere. Lou,run get as far away from this as you can. Vancouver fans the rotten, spoiled child we all wanna slap, you young punks dont remember the dry times, try being a fan in the 80's. Dumb, we need a new coach, our goalies suck, You spoiled undeserving fans suck.

Yeah other. Right now if anything I would change line composition based on the period and use the players to their strengths more. Try any experiments now, and look for permanent replacement for Weise.

Easy first thing I'd do tell each player to take off their jerseys grab a sharpie and sign them. Take those jerseys home with me and let someone smarter than me coach them. Then maybe use my new found power to score free season tickets

Archived