Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Argon

Ask Argon Some Stuff

42 posts in this topic

and ill try to respond. No guarantees it lasts past two pages. And questions with puns are allowed if not encoraged

Um what would the universe look like if the force of gravity was .004% stronger than what it actually is?

what, exactly, does teen spirit smell like?

Um what would the universe look like if the force of gravity was .004% stronger than what it actually is?

what, exactly, does teen spirit smell like?

What's the best way to "get a reaction" from you personally?

I am no scientist, but I'm sure it would make things a lot stranger in the universe. Hopefully more like Hitchhikers Guide than appocalyptic

also I'm betting finding the unified theory of everything would be that much more difficult

Very interesting... TY :)

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

Since everyone who has ever lived has died, do you think the only way to live forever is to be dead? Since everyone who's ever breathed oxygen has died, do you feel that oxygen is the real poison?

Since everyone who has ever lived has died, do you think the only way to live forever is to be dead? Since everyone who's ever breathed oxygen has died, do you feel that oxygen is the real poison?

how is babby form???

if you wanna have your mind blown, Nova has a very good 3 hour program about the 4 forces (gravity electromagnitism etc.), how they were discovered, the elusivness of a unified theory that unites them and how a unified theory could prove string theory (which in itself is facinating)

if your into that kinda stuff, and want it explained in a way you'd understand with experts in the field, would recommend (and last I saw you can stream it straight from their website too)

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

I WAS! But then I read this:

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...meat-balls.html

Ikea Canada spokesperson Madeleine Loewenborg-Frick said in an email to CBC News that the meatballs sold in Canada are produced in the U.S. "The situation in Europe is isolated to one supplier in Sweden and does not affect meatballs sold at Ikea Canada," she said.

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

I WAS! But then I read this:

Ikea Canada spokesperson Madeleine Loewenborg-Frick said in an email to CBC News that the meatballs sold in Canada are produced in the U.S. "The situation in Europe is isolated to one supplier in Sweden and does not affect meatballs sold at Ikea Canada," she said.

I had no idea of a meatball hubbub till now. As long as I don't get any nasty diseases like aids or obesity from these US meatballs then I'm still all for meatballs! :D

how is babby form???