41 replies to this topic

#1 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

and ill try to respond. No guarantees it lasts past two pages. And questions with puns are allowed if not encoraged
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#2 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

Um what would the universe look like if the force of gravity was .004% stronger than what it actually is?
Posted Image

#3 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

what, exactly, does teen spirit smell like?

#4 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:23 AM

Um what would the universe look like if the force of gravity was .004% stronger than what it actually is?

I am no scientist, but I'm sure it would make things a lot stranger in the universe. Hopefully more like Hitchhikers Guide than appocalyptic

also I'm betting finding the unified theory of everything would be that much more difficult
Posted Image

Yo Yo you cant see me anyway what i dont need to writing skills to act cool i got froobacks and steel chains to act cool i lead the new school. Iam untochable this wont be a fight ill walk away with your mic and make you suck your own tailpipe

#5 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

what, exactly, does teen spirit smell like?

sweat, grunge, love, and gunpowder
Posted Image

#6 Justin6Schultz

Justin6Schultz

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

What's the best way to "get a reaction" from you personally?

#7 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

What's the best way to "get a reaction" from you personally?

mess with my valence or pokemon figurines and ill become unstable

Edited by Argon, 26 February 2013 - 11:31 AM.

Posted Image

#8 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:48 AM

I am no scientist, but I'm sure it would make things a lot stranger in the universe. Hopefully more like Hitchhikers Guide than appocalyptic

also I'm betting finding the unified theory of everything would be that much more difficult

Very interesting... TY :)
Posted Image

#9 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

Very interesting... TY :)

if you wanna have your mind blown, Nova has a very good 3 hour program about the 4 forces (gravity electromagnitism etc.), how they were discovered, the elusivness of a unified theory that unites them and how a unified theory could prove string theory (which in itself is facinating)

if your into that kinda stuff, and want it explained in a way you'd understand with experts in the field, would recommend (and last I saw you can stream it straight from their website too)
Posted Image

#10 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

3Goktj2.jpg

#11 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

I was going to ask you if you wanted a baby puppy, but they argon now. An alien who looked strangely like a potato chip with a superman cape zapped them with his automatic fry gun, where you point it at something and press the trigger and "ta-da", there's dinner.

He enjoyed it, but don't ask for the video from this, it's a little disturbing.

surprisingly, I have a very neutral reaction to this, despite the strange elements to your story
Posted Image

#12 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,401 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:08 PM

Since everyone who has ever lived has died, do you think the only way to live forever is to be dead? Since everyone who's ever breathed oxygen has died, do you feel that oxygen is the real poison?

FWYIerW.png

#13 SkeeterHansen

SkeeterHansen

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,142 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

Since everyone who has ever lived has died, do you think the only way to live forever is to be dead? Since everyone who's ever breathed oxygen has died, do you feel that oxygen is the real poison?

Suddenly I find myself questioning life....

/=S=/

#14 Tig'ol Bitties

Tig'ol Bitties

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,530 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

how is babby form???

3Goktj2.jpg

#15 Aladeen

Aladeen

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 7,925 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

if you wanna have your mind blown, Nova has a very good 3 hour program about the 4 forces (gravity electromagnitism etc.), how they were discovered, the elusivness of a unified theory that unites them and how a unified theory could prove string theory (which in itself is facinating)

if your into that kinda stuff, and want it explained in a way you'd understand with experts in the field, would recommend (and last I saw you can stream it straight from their website too)

Yah I love that stuff I actually think I've watched it but I will double check that I have. Thanks again.
Posted Image

#16 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

Spoiler

“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#17 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

the only way to live forever is to leave a legacy for the generations afterward, be it for good or evil. People like Alexander the Great, William Shakespeare, Adolf Hitler, do they not live on in history books or the literature they produced? Or those who contributed greatly to the fields of science and medicine, the Marie Currie's and Sara Baker's, do they not live on with their contributions? Or those who advanced social rights like Ghandi or Martin Luther King Jr.? I'd argue so.

An interesting sidenote, the creator of the Nobel Peace Prize, Alfred Nobel, became exceedingly rich off his invention dynamite and other simular explosive substances, and it didn't matter in war which side bought it as long as they bought from him (infamously sold to both sides of the same war), and when his brother Ludvig died, a french paper wrongfully wrote a scathing obituary of Alfred Nobel, "Dr. Alfred Nobel, who became rich by finding ways to kill more people faster than ever before, died yesterday". Thus, to change his legacy from "the merchant of death" to a contributor to the fields of science and humanity in "nobel peace prizes".
Posted Image

#18 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

Were you nervous when you found out about the IKEA meatballs hubub?

Will this affect our meatball extravaganza?

Spoiler

I had no idea of a meatball hubbub till now. As long as I don't get any nasty diseases like aids or obesity from these US meatballs then I'm still all for meatballs! :D
Posted Image

#19 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,401 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

I had no idea of a meatball hubbub till now. As long as I don't get any nasty diseases like aids or obesity from these US meatballs then I'm still all for meatballs! :D

Fact: If you even do ONE Swedish meatball at Ikea you have a 1/8th chance of becoming morbidly obese right on the spot.

Meatballs, not even once.

FWYIerW.png

#20 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:26 PM

how is babby form???

well, you take a small form to a foundary, and get them to pour the type of molten liquid you want into the form, and after it cools take the form apart and voila! A babby casting! Though you may need to grind off the excess material
Posted Image

#21 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,401 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

well, you take a small form to a foundary, and get them to pour the type of molten liquid you want into the form, and after it cools take the form apart and voila! A babby casting! Though you may need to grind off the excess material

Seems legit

FWYIerW.png

#22 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

Fact: If you even do ONE Swedish meatball at Ikea you have a 1/8th chance of becoming morbidly obese right on the spot.

Meatballs, not even once

so...when I get a 20 piece meal....oh god, I'm a goner.
Posted Image

#23 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

Get in meh belly!
“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don't think you've lost time. There is no short-cutting to life. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now is right on time.” ― Asha Tyson

#24 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

A, what are the concerts that you have been to and are planning to go to?

#25 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

A, what are the concerts that you have been to and are planning to go to?

:D

Kreator / Exodus 24/4/09
3 Inches of Blood 22/5/09
AC/DC (w/The Answer) 29/8/09
Wolfmother (disapointing) 21/11/09
Iron Maiden 24/6/10
Black Label Society (w/Clutch) 22/9/10
System of a Down (w/ Gorgol Bordello which were awesome live) 12/5/11
RUSH!!!! 30/6/11
Tragically Hip 15/7/11
Judas Priest (w/Black Label who were better) 30/10/11
Warbringer 4/11/11
Megadeth (w/Motorhead, Volbeat) 20/2/12
Roger Waters 26/5/12
Iron Maiden 29/7/12
Metallica 24/8/12
Metallica 26/8/12
Devin Townsend 5/9/12
(was supposed to go to Testament and Anthrax after Devin Townsend concert, but could go because of life)

and I'm going to be going to RUSH again in the summer, and to Anthrax/metal alliance show pretty soon. I'm also probably missing a couple small venue shows that I didn't get hardcopy tickets for.

if I had to rank them, Roger Waters, Rush, Iron Maiden 2nd time, Metallica 1st time, Tragically Hip
Posted Image

#26 BananaMash

BananaMash

xX_qUiCkScOpEz_Xx

• Members
  • 12,401 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

Are you Kyla?

FWYIerW.png

#27 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:51 PM

Are you Kyla?

no, I'm ArgonMan B)
Posted Image

#28 Mainly Mattias

Mainly Mattias

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

gee, you and colon dee are really into rush. hmm.. deb too i think?

i should take some time to see if rush is really this worthy of the fandom.

ok, for your next question, what are 3 things we don't know about you?

#29 Argon

Argon

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

gee, you and colon dee are really into rush. hmm.. deb too i think?

i should take some time to see if rush is really this worthy of the fandom.

ok, for your next question, what are 3 things we don't know about you?

that's because Rush is one of the best classic rock bands of all time, they're such a great show in concert, and they seem like just ordinary canadian guys. The concert I went to, they utilized music, video clips, and humour together just perfectly. If I wasn't such a huge fan of Pink Floyd, it'd be the best concert I went to.

3 things you all don't know about me:

1. I'm going to australia in sept
2. I've been playing hockey every year since I was 12 (except this next year possibly)
3. I hate hights

Posted Image

#30 avelanch

avelanch

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,538 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

what's a hight?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.