Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canuckler87

If you could time-travel to past and reverse one dumb decision

97 posts in this topic

It could be either from management, coaches , or players.

Mine would have to be going back & drafting Jaromir Jagr instead of Peter Nedved in the 1990 draft. Jagr went just a couple spots later. We would've won the cup in '94 for sure. Bure, Linden, Jagr, Captain Kirk destroy Messier

Mine would have to be drafting Peter Nedved instead of Jaromir Jagr in the 1990 draft.

Posted · Hidden by Admin 2, March 11, 2013 - No reason given

Not fire Nonis.

I guess I'd keep Nedved and just draft Theoren Fleury or Nicklas Lidstrom before they were taken with late picks...

Don't do the Ballard trade....I couldn't mention the other one but lets try to bury the hatchet on that one...

Don't do the Ballard trade....I couldn't mention the other one but lets try to bury the hatchet on that one...

I agree Ballard trade looks so bad now. I was so-so when it happened. But grabners got like 10 goals now. And that first round draft pick coulda been Etem or Howden. Was it MG's worst move as GM?

I would have played Schneider one of the away games against the Bruins in the finals

Posted · Hidden by Admin 2, March 11, 2013 - No reason given

I agree Ballard trade looks so bad now. I was so-so when it happened. But grabners got like 10 goals now. And that first round draft pick coulda been Etem or Howden. Was it MG's worst move as GM?

Tell the team owners to never get rid of the Flying V uni's.

Classic!

FullFlyingV.jpg