The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN Canucks vs NSH Predators - 03/14/13

Strombone1

Hmm....tough one. Nashville decided to score some goals lately. Vancouver has struggled to score goals.

Still I think Edler has a monster game and gets over his ridiculous funk hes been in all season. Lu will play awesome and continue to make most of us wonder why we are trading him.

So 2-1 Canucks as we cant score more than 2.

Edler and Booth for Vancouver.

Bartley for Nashville (Thats for you Larchide).

Excited to see Pinnizotto.. His name sounds like something crazy that the man vs food guy would try to eat in an hour for a tshirt and his picture on the wall. Like 2 giant Pizones with a 2 pound burger patty in between.

Canucks lose 3-0, powerplay goes 0 for 5, Pk gives up 2 on 4, Luongo makes 30 saves, Rinne makes 20 saves, Vigneault makes his usual post game comments after a loss, and is dismissed later in the evening.

or

Canucks win 2-1 in regulation.

Happy as a chappy for mr. Pinizzotto, assuming he plays this one. I bet he'll have some fire, first NHL game in front of the home crowd.

I think we'll see the Ebbett experiment end shortly, I saw nothing from his last game that tells me he should stay.

Loving the Booth-Higgins-Kassian line, some serious bangers right there.

I'll say 4-2 Canucks, Henrik, Booth, Edler, Daniel with the goals. Fisher and Legwand for NSH

It will be a 2-1 game. All goals will be the terrible kind. We'll have to kill off six or seven penalties while be hooked and neutral zone obstructed to maybe two powerplays.

Yet I will still watch.

I do really wish that the Predators would dump the trap and work on a high flying brand. The Nashville fans deserve it for being some of the best fans in the league.

I think we are turning the corner.............. slowly.

If we can just get a few breaks in front of the net (not to mention a few bodies) then we could light up.

I have this feeling...........4-1 Canucks............2 goals and a "fight" for Raymond and one for Danny and one for Hansen.

Archived