The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Need Help! QUICK!

Guest Gumballthechewy

Guest Gumballthechewy

I think I screwed up! Bad! I'm sitting in a girls bedroom and when I turned off the lights its like having my skin peeled off but more painful! Pandas are melting everywhere! The girl kicked me out her room and I went downstairs and molested her dad and smaked her mom. Then the police came and I ran. It was raining bacon grease! I knocked over Chris Tucker and killed him as I ran, and had to shoot 15 police men and 30 various other bystanders.

I am now barricaded in a hotel room with enough food, ammo and hard drugs to last through the weekend, but what am I going to do!?!?

Help me out, I'm in a real predicament!!!

Lube yourself with bacon grease and run for it. You might not be able to out run them but they won't be able to hold onto ya because you'll be all lubed up. Then proceed to build a tree house where you will live and become king of a new ecosystem.

I think I screwed up! Bad! I'm sitting in a girls bedroom and when I turned off the lights its like having my skin peeled off but more painful! Pandas are melting everywhere! The girl kicked me out her room and I went downstairs and molested her dad and smaked her mom. Then the police came and I ran. It was raining bacon grease! I knocked over Chris Tucker and killed him as I ran, and had to shoot 15 police men and 30 various other bystanders.

I am now barricaded in a hotel room with enough food, ammo and hard drugs to last through the weekend, but what am I going to do!?!?

Help me out, I'm in a real predicament!!!

Guest Gumballthechewy

I want to help you. But you have to help me help you. Just tell me what hotel your at and what name your checked in as. Then we can go from there.

Archived