The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Would It Hurt More To Lose Kesler Or Henrik This Season?

Kack Zassian

Lol it would hurt to lose a sedin over kesler just cause keslers injury prone and I don't see him having another dominant season anytime soon. And besides even though sedins are not the same as they used to be you can always count on them, I can't remember lthe last time I counted on kesler to score a clutch goal or set up a play that got us a winning goal.

I hate +/-... worst stat in the world. But regardless Kesler was doing that one a broken foot. Probably affected his ability to backcheck/play strong defensively.

Also, using a sample size of 7 games will not give you any sort of relevant stats.

What holds more weight regarding defensive play? Keslers Selke, or his -4 in 7 games?

Henrik hands down! No disrespect to Kesler who is a very good player, just that the Sedins are really in class above. It amazes me how little respect they get here in Van. We are so lucky as fans to have the brothers on our team

Trick question. Henrik is indestructible, not worried about him.

Who knows, maybe if Henrik did somehow get hurt (Maybe Brad Marchand finds some kryptonite somewhere?) Daniel would step up and have his best season ever, like Henrik did when Daniel was out hurt.

But we'll never know because Henrik never gets hurt.

Archived