The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs L.A. Kings| 1:00 PM PST| SNET-P

Blueberries

I don't particularly like the Kings, but I don't hate them either; well, with one exception.

I absolutely loathe Drew Pouty. More than anything I want to see him embarrassed and humiliated in the game - and then publicly mocked when he whines and pouts about it.

I'm hoping for a repeat of the last time we met (it was the last time right? when the Sedins made everyone look like little kids) and we beat them 6-2. But with all the injuries it will probably be more of a tight matched game something like 3-2. I hate saying Quick is good but he is (think they just need to shoot high stick? he's lying down in his net and leaves so much open top shelf how does he not get lit up! haha). Let's go Canucks !

I have to miss this game due to hanging out with friends at a mini anime con in New West. I made these plans a while ago and so I would feel horrible to cancel besides as others have pointed out. Super Early games just suck we don't do good in them. I will be checking my twitter religiously though.

Archived