The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van - Edm

lol......put down the bong man.....what Montreal would want and what they would get are two different things. St Louis would pretend not to understand French and hang up the phone if that offer came in.

Having said that, your point is right that Montreal is not trading Price anytime soon unless it is a gross overpayment.

I didn't mean that this would actually happen lol. I was just saying that this what it would MOST LIKELY take to get Price out of Montreal. There's almost no way St. Louis would give up any of those pieces, especially considering that they don't need a goalie. I was just trying to prove a point to palindrom, that's all. I should have been more clear sorry about the confusion.

As a Montreal fan, you sir are high. There's no way we're giving up Price.... He's going to be our #1 for the next 10 years.... Plus who would fill in for Price? Budaj? Tokarski? No and no.... Come on.

Montreal doesn't need another small winger. The ONLY way Price is leaving is for a number 1 goalie, a big top 3 forward, a prospect, and a 1st rounder... Yes I'm serious, but that's what Montreal would want.

Here's an example:

To STL:

Price

To MTL:

Stewart

Jake Allen

Taresenko

2013 First rounder

That's most likely what it would take to get Price.

***EDIT: This is just an example of the kind of pieces it would take to get Price out of Montreal. St. Louis would obviously say no.

Archived