Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Drew1

Wow , What a difference

14 posts in this topic

This is the best I have seen us play all year. finishing checks and out hustling.

So awesome to see young guns Kassian and Jensen almost hook up on a highlight reel goal.

Roy is amazing, What a pickup . Everytime he touches the puck I am on the edge of my seat.

Powerplay looks really nice . Higgins is probably happy out of his mind getting to play with Roy, hes so creative .

And best of all , to think we still are going to get Kesler and Raymond back!! thats Incredible.

Hahah loving the positivity! Agree with what you said except the PP. Still not looking good, but will improve when Kesler comes back

Looking good so far! Now lets make sure we don't give anything up to these guys...they can score in bunches.

Higgins and Roy have great chemistry. They should make an epic duo down the playoffs

Oilers played yesterday, but yeah. Replacing AHLers with NHLers is always good for a boost.

Hahah loving the positivity! Agree with what you said except the PP. Still not looking good, but will improve when Kesler comes back

ROYS FIRST POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, I think we found our 2nd line centerman!!!

Roy is amazing , I wonder if kes moves to wing full time or what , Roy is the type of player to keep our window open for a long time

almost 4-0 , post , man Higgins prob lovessss Roy , we got 3 potent lines :)