The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo is ice cold unconfident going into playoffs wow

yete

Are people really hanging last nights loss on Luo? WOW. We rested 3 of our top 4 defence. The 4th was coming back after missing how many games? Oh yeah and we rested our entire 1st line. I don't blame Lou at all for storming out after the game. Why was he even playing that game. Like CBC said you dress a basically AHL line up why not play your AHL goalie? Luo had no business being in that game and I was hoping he'd pull a Patrick Roy and pull himself.

Honestly folks this team does not get out of the first round if we go with Kesler Roy Higgins as a 2nd line and Ebbett or even Schroeder as the 3rd line center.

There's no question who should be starting only who can start? I have to say till we get a start date for the playoffs I'm a little uneasy feeling.

I bet SJ is on the phone pushing hard for a fast start to the round.

he certainly didn't do anything to instil any confidence in him with his team mates. they must be hopintg against hope that schneids is ready to start game one so that they don't have to dig themselves out of an early series hole.

About two of those goals were his fault, the other 5 the team just gave up in front of him along with multiple give aways in the defensive end. What's with AV always hanging Lou out to dry? I'm convinced it was AV that started this whole decline and the "Lou is mentally weak" crap when he hung him out to dry in that first big series against Chicago back in 2010.

Had AV of started Cory in game 4 of the Stanley Cup finals and then come back to Lou for game 5 I'm sure Canucks would've been Champs.

Are people really hanging last nights loss on Luo? WOW. We rested 3 of our top 4 defence. The 4th was coming back after missing how many games? Oh yeah and we rested our entire 1st line. I don't blame Lou at all for storming out after the game. Why was he even playing that game. Like CBC said you dress a basically AHL line up why not play your AHL goalie? Luo had no business being in that game and I was hoping he'd pull a Patrick Roy and pull himself.

Honestly folks this team does not get out of the first round if we go with Kesler Roy Higgins as a 2nd line and Ebbett or even Schroeder as the 3rd line center.

Maybe ! (dreaming of course) but if we don't make it out of the 1st round,how about ? We try to unload our top 6 for Edmontons top 6.

I doubt we'd be bitching about a team with a lack of scoring....Not sure of the exact amount, but they scored 18-20 goals in their last 3 games.When have the Canucks ever managed this?

Archived