The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Extremely accurate analysis on why the Canucks will win in 7.

High Violet

Andrew ALBERTS = 6 goals <-- hero

I remember this ad. It came out when I was in grade 7. When we were picking teams in gym class we'd always call the last kid picked "Albert' and argue over who had to take him.

LMAO so cruel but oh so fun.

I knew that book on pythagorean numerology under my bed collecting dust would come in handy!

vancouver canucks

vowels = 1+6+3+6+5+1+3=25 2+5 =7 soul number

consonants 4+5+63+4+9+3+5+3+2+1=45 4+5=9 personality number (kassian obviously :emot-parrot: )

9+7=16

1+6=7 power name number

The power Name Number 7: The power name number 7 is someone no one completely knows, because you are often trying very hard to figure out just who you are, yourself. You are the keenest observer in numerology, and 7 is the writer's number. When you share your observations, take care to choose your words, or you might offend the people in your life and not even know you're doing it. There is a gentleness to this number when the power name number 7 has come into strong faith. There's true spirituality that you can all benefit from.

The 7 Soul Number: My 7 soul is fulfilled when I can be alone with my thoughts and surrounded by nature's beauty--the ocean, mountains, and redwoods; when I have found a spiritual base that I can truly believe in.

TAKE WHAT EVER YOU WANT FROM THIS :lol:

--UPDATE:

The 3 players on the Canucks with Life Path Numbers that add up to 7 aka "the faith seeker"

ROBERTO LUONGO 4 APR 1979

4 + 4 + 1 + 9 +7 + 9 = 34

3+4 = 7

ALEXANDRE BURROWS 11 APR 1981

1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 1 = 25

2+5 = 7

RYAN KESLER 31 AUG 1984

3 + 1 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 4 = 34

3 + 4 = 7

• 2 months later...

Archived