The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mac & PC] Franchise Hockey Manager

Armada

Franchise Hockey Manager is Out of the Park's new hockey management game, bringing all the fun of the best-selling and award-winning baseball simulation to the fastest game on ice!

Play in one of over a dozen carefully-modeled leagues, with accurate 2013-14 rosters, including tens of thousands of individually rated real players. Or if you prefer to relive history, build a dynasty in historical mode, where you can play a career that will let you manage legendary players in seasons ranging from the postwar era to the present day.

In FHM your team's success is up to your management skill. Build your roster and lineup, trade players, scout and draft emerging superstars, negotiate with free agents, and develop your prospects. FHM's simulation engine will provide a level of statistical accuracy never before seen in a hockey game - or you can tailor your league's statistical settings to bring back the free-scoring eighties or brawling seventies. And that's just the beginning of the customization FHM offers - you can change rules, modify leagues, edit players, and add graphics made by the growing community of FHM users.

*Windows and Mac support

*Two game modes: Modern and Historical

*2012-13 game start with these playable leagues: NHL, AHL, ECHL, QMJHL, WHL, OHL, KHL, DEL, Elitserien and EIHL (More leagues to come...)

*Over 1,000 teams, comprising nearly 100 leagues, that are non-playable but are stocked with real players

*Start any NHL season from 1947-48 through today, with players appearing on their actual teams or in a draft

*Real stats, finances, and rules

*Detailed player model with over 30 skills in 5 main categories

*Trades, player transfers, RFA/UFA signings, and more

*Set lines and tactics and make changes on the fly during games that feature a huge, editable play-by-play database

*News engine featuring a database packed with thousands of articles

*Stat keeping, including CORSI and Fenwick

*Almost everything is editable, from logos and colors to data to league rules and more

Finished my first season as GM of the 86-87 Canucks. We were terrible.

Dealt Stan Smyl for an 18 year old Brian Leetch at the deadline, and Moe Lemay and Doug Halward for Adam Graves (also 18). Dat youth movement.

Also, Mark Recchi was an FA so I decided to sign him. I wasn't planning on it, but we were so terrible that I figured it wouldn't be that unfair. And for whatever reason, no one else was signing him.

fAYzcGU.png

We did slightly better than the IRL Canucks in 86-87, so...yay?

Archived