The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

Los Angeles comes on after 2 days doesn't even invite while I've been online for hours waiting and leaves.....

Btw Bull Smit, have you accepted/declined all trades in your inbox?

Not all. The ones that haven't been accepted are being talked over right now. You'll know before 10PM tonight. I have to make a decision on how we view prospects in trading. High end ones at least that are very low overall with HIGH POTENTIAL. There are only a select few prospects that I would deem have high value in a 3-4 year league.

Not all. The ones that haven't been accepted are being talked over right now. You'll know before 10PM tonight. I have to make a decision on how we view prospects in trading. High end ones at least that are very low overall with HIGH POTENTIAL. There are only a select few prospects that I would deem have high value in a 3-4 year league.

I'd like to be given a chance to present my case. When will you be online?

To Anaheim:

Ryan O'Reilly

Nathan MacKinnon

Steve Downie

To Colorado:

Ryan Getzlaf

Dustin Penner

Toni Lydman

---------------------------

To Phoenix:

Cory Sarich

John Mitchell

To Colorado:

Martin Hanzal

Tim Kennedy

---------------------------

To Carolina:

Jan Hejda

Duncan Siemens

To Colorado:

Tim Gleason

col_comp.gif

Alex Tanguay - Matt Duchene - P.A Parenteau

Patrick Elias - Ryan Getzlaf - Gabriel Landeskog

Dustin Penner - Martin Hanzal - Cody McLeod

Brad Malone - Mark Olver - Patrick Bordeleau

Christian Ehrhoff - Erik Johnson

Tim Gleason - Tyson Barrie

Ryan Wilson - Matt Hunwick

Semyon Varlamov

J.S Giguere

Calgary-Flames-Logo.png

Calgary Flames Trade Block

Sven Baertschi(Young C Stud must be included in any deal involving Sven)

Dennis Wideman

Mark Giordano

Matt Stajan

Lee Stempniak

Shane O'brien

Kris Russel

Derek Smith

Chris Butler

Miika Kiprusoff

Calgary is willing to retain 50% of the caphit of any pending UFA

#1 Needs are a good prospect Center and Goaltender( :P )

Cammalleri is not attainable due to injury.

lol, Lehner is one of the best G prospects in the game and Cowen is already a beast and has 4 green star potential. Those are two big time assets.

Yeah, they're good assets. Lehner grows modestly, but Cowen doesn't at all. So getting back Glencross and Giordano is already a solid return. But getting Brodie who also gets better, Galiardi who jumps up as well(83 next year), plus a back up who's currently better than Lehner in Kiprusoff is a little bit lopsided, considering you're only including Antropov, Da Costa(hahaha) and Eminger, no?

To Calgary Flames:

Jared Cowen

Robin Lehner

Stephane Da Costa

Nik Antropov

Steve Eminger

To Ottawa Senators

Mark Giordano

Curtis Glencross

TJ Brodie

TJ Galiardi

Miika Kipprusoff

We are very pleased to have come to an agreement on a deal with the Flames. It was very tough giving up Lehner and Cowen who will likely become very good players but we felt with the depth we are adding we'll be able to roll 4 lines consistently and we've added a lot of mobility to our backend.

Likely finalized Senators roster:

Michalek - Spezza - Ryan

Booth - Turris - Toffoli

Glencross - Zibanejad - Bickell

Galiardi - Moore - Neil

Methot - Karlsson

Giordano - Wiercioch

Phillips - Brodie (Oduya)

Anderson

Kipper

Yeah, they're good assets. Lehner grows modestly, but Cowen doesn't at all. So getting back Glencross and Giordano is already a solid return. But getting Brodie who also gets better, Galiardi who jumps up as well(83 next year), plus a back up who's currently better than Lehner in Kiprusoff is a little bit lopsided, considering you're only including Antropov, Da Costa(hahaha) and Eminger, no?

No, it's not lopsided, he's giving up his future to push hard now, Glenncross & Co weren't getting younger, Plus, Giordano is a lovely -55 on the season, I'm sure that will reflect positively on his rerate, + they just dont fit into my plans, not to mention it leaves me with more room to push in free agency; and considering you were gifted Stamkos and Hedman for a bag of pucks and a fart in the wind, you should really keep your mouth shut about other people's trades, you wouldn't be where you are if it wasn't for the ignorance of previous GM's and GFY's inexperience with regards to running leagues and I assure you - if I had been in the league when I saw To Pit: Stamkos, Hedman, Filps To TBL: Fart in the wind, bag of pucks" I would have raised hell, as much to protect the TBL GM from the vultures as anything else.

This isn't my first rodeo.

You and the other GMs picked alot of these teams clean and took advantage of new GMs, do I blame you? hell no, I did it too when I first started I'm just saying you hurt the league for your own gain and now have the nerve to pick on somebody that is willing to pick up the pieces and try to build a weaker team? Wow, what an outstanding individual you are.

To Calgary Flames:

Jared Cowen

Robin Lehner

Stephane Da Costa

Nik Antropov

Steve Eminger

To Ottawa Senators

Mark Giordano

Curtis Glencross

TJ Brodie

TJ Galiardi

Miika Kipprusoff

Highly doubt this trade will go through, especially considering you just joined and you've already quit a team once.

The value isn't anywhere near fair and the Commissioner has already stated prospects will be valued quite low.

Archived