The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NHL 14 GM Connected "Prestige Worldwide" PLAY LEAGUE [XBOX360] (3 TEAMS AVAILABLE)

That's fine, there really isn't many ways you can get on the bad-side of the league other than quitting games while down and intentionally throwing your team away. You won't be able to trade for 2 SIMS since you are new to the league, that's to ensure that you're not going to disappear like many people do within the first few weeks. Trash-talk is always fine and I let it go as it's apart of the game. Any other questions just check the front page.

And yeah, I totally forgot to reply to your post afterwords, so that's my fault.

If I remember, Ehrhoff for Stastny & Howard + Bertuzzi for Miller + Plug

So yeah, if you're down to be playing for next season, then yeah, Buffalo is fine.

Buffalo sounds great, my gamertag is InSoMnIaK604

This'll be fun.

Indeed it will, a True Rivalry in the league, lol ;)

So, cool story... It takes 3 days and two sims to play Carolina who's been online and I've been messaging him. We finally play.

Good game. He's up 2-1 with 40 seconds in the 3rd. I score after forechecking him trying to play keep away. He wins the next face off. Goes to his zone, skates around a bit to kill some time. I bring everybody on the forecheck, poke, shoot loose puck. rebound. goalie down. Scores! With 1.4 seconds to go! I get a rush... Game pauses... "You lost connection to other player"... Anger... Karangil asks me to join a party. I join. I say "duuude," he says (in a what the frack are you gonna do about it manner), "you lagged out"

I never ask for people to be kicked, but, that's just some bad human behaviour and I really feel sorry for anyone in his real life who's forced to love him because he's family or they had his ugly baby.

Needless to say, I don't want to play him again for the win. Blech.

So, cool story... It takes 3 days and two sims to play Carolina who's been online and I've been messaging him. We finally play.

Good game. He's up 2-1 with 40 seconds in the 3rd. I score after forechecking him trying to play keep away. He wins the next face off. Goes to his zone, skates around a bit to kill some time. I bring everybody on the forecheck, poke, shoot loose puck. rebound. goalie down. Scores! With 1.4 seconds to go! I get a rush... Game pauses... "You lost connection to other player"... Anger... Karangil asks me to join a party. I join. I say "duuude," he says (in a what the frack are you gonna do about it manner), "you lagged out"

I never ask for people to be kicked, but, that's just some bad human behaviour and I really feel sorry for anyone in his real life who's forced to love him because he's family or they had his ugly baby.

Needless to say, I don't want to play him again for the win. Blech.

Shoulda taken a picture mate! I could've taken action against him for it. He's already quit twice in the league, and if you snagged him for the 3rd time I would've given him a SIMULATION penalty and had him temp-kicked. Not saying I don't believe you, cause I honestly do, you've never given me reason to doubt you, but I NEED that evidence.

If anyone doesn't know BTW. I'm implementing a 3-strike system with quitting. Quit once, and twice, I'll just award the other player the win if evidence is provided. Three times and I'll kick you for a SIMULATION. Four times TWO SIMULATIONS. Five times FOUR SIMULATIONS, and so forth. I really hope I don't need to get that far.

Sorry to hear about your game FLA.

if everyone keeps complaining about the same person I don't think we need any evidence. It's pretty clear Carolina continues to play against the rules in this league and if there are any more complaints about him cheating from trusted GM's he should be kicked for good.

I agree but at the same time it's crucial we get evidence. If someone lets say, wanted him out, they could just say he quit when he didn't. Not saying FLA would do that, as I imagine he wouldn't, but that would be a loophole and if someone REALLY didn't like someone else, they could go ahead and do it.

Also I don't think quitting games should warrant a permanent kick. Why empty a spot in the league when there are already empty spots? I know it might eventually fill but I'm sure getting given a ban from the league for a SIMULATION might be enough to teach him not to quit. If we are banning someone from the league for quitting, I'd say 5 times would warrant a ban. It's not like they ????ed up their team and attempted to trade it away, or just take 20-0 losses to their opponent on purpose.

I'll kick TBL when I get back. XBL is acting funky for me and I can't do crap. Tried to play LA and PHX and the messages I sent aren't working. Can't join games, online, XBL parties. Ffs.

Yeah online is really messed up today, disconnected 100 times and me and dodedede tried to get out game in but we couldnt connect to server etc etc etc

Archived