The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Harper Photo Op Protests TOMORROW Jan 6 Van/8am Burnaby 11am

Cold Hard Truth

After watching Harper lie every singe day to Parliament and a million other reasons i think its time to protest our Prime Ministers photo ops tomorrow morning.

http://www.pm.gc.ca/...-january-6-2014

Protest Page

https://www.facebook...582796388455768 Vancouver 8a.m. – Prime Minister Stephen Harper will participate in a question and answer session with Iain Black, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Vancouver Board of Trade.Fairmont Pacific Rim1038 Canada PlaceVancouver, British ColumbiaV6C 0B9Burnaby11:45 a.m. – Prime Minister Stephen Harper will participate in a photo opportunity. He will be joined by James Moore, Member of Parliament for Port Moody—Westwood—Port Coquitlam and Minister of Industry.Burnaby Village Museum6501 Deer Lake AvenueBurnaby, British ColumbiaV5G 3T6

That's fine muppets, you can cheer on Harper all you want while he follows thru on his promise to leave Canada unrecognizable by the time he was done.

You can be silent while the man muzzles scientists, doctors, kills environment protections, gives strategic oil reserves to the communist chinese, lies to Parliament everyday etc...

You can be apathetic zombies , silence is complicity.

You have better things to do ? rub one out to Honey Boo Boo ? or is it Duck Dynasty ?

I'll be there with a couple hundred others that care enough about there country and coast to get off there ass.

Democracy takes participation.

That's fine muppets, you can cheer on Harper all you want while he follows thru on his promise to leave Canada unrecognizable by the time he was done.

You can be silent while the man muzzles scientists, doctors, kills environment protections, gives strategic oil reserves to the communist chinese, lies to Parliament everyday etc...

You have better things to do ? rub one out to Honey Boo Boo ? or is it Duck Dynasty ?

I'll be there with a couple hundred others that care enough about there country and coast to get off there ass.

you missed calling us all sheep.

After watching Harper lie every singe day to Parliament and a million other reasons i think its time to protest our Prime Ministers photo ops tomorrow morning.

http://www.pm.gc.ca/...-january-6-2014

Protest Page

https://www.facebook...582796388455768 Vancouver 8a.m. – Prime Minister Stephen Harper will participate in a question and answer session with Iain Black, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Vancouver Board of Trade.Fairmont Pacific Rim1038 Canada PlaceVancouver, British ColumbiaV6C 0B9Burnaby11:45 a.m. – Prime Minister Stephen Harper will participate in a photo opportunity. He will be joined by James Moore, Member of Parliament for Port Moody—Westwood—Port Coquitlam and Minister of Industry.Burnaby Village Museum6501 Deer Lake AvenueBurnaby, British ColumbiaV5G 3T6

I can just imagine the people who will be at the protest:

44602282.jpg

Well said.

Archived