The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Harper Photo Op Protests TOMORROW Jan 6 Van/8am Burnaby 11am

Cold Hard Truth

That's fine muppets, you can cheer on Harper all you want while he follows thru on his promise to leave Canada unrecognizable by the time he was done.

You can be silent while the man muzzles scientists, doctors, kills environment protections, gives strategic oil reserves to the communist chinese, lies to Parliament everyday etc...

You can be apathetic zombies , silence is complicity.

You have better things to do ? rub one out to Honey Boo Boo ? or is it Duck Dynasty ?

I'll be there with a couple hundred others that care enough about there country and coast to get off there ass.

Democracy takes participation.

Yes I do have better things to do, like making a living so I can provide food to my dependants.

That's fine muppets, you can cheer on Harper all you want while he follows thru on his promise to leave Canada unrecognizable by the time he was done.

You can be silent while the man muzzles scientists, doctors, kills environment protections, gives strategic oil reserves to the communist chinese, lies to Parliament everyday etc...

You have better things to do ? rub one out to Honey Boo Boo ? or is it Duck Dynasty ?

I'll be there with a couple hundred others that care enough about there country and coast to get off there ass.

It's called a job.

Good luck with your couple hundred others who I'm sure have nothing better to do with their lives than attend a facebook-inspired protest in the middle of a working day.

It's called a job.

Good luck with your couple hundred others who I'm sure have nothing better to do with their lives than attend a facebook-inspired protest in the middle of a working day.

Maybe his weekends are Monday and Tuesday.

When did exercising one's rights become grounds for such derision? You don't think Harper deserves to be protested? Fine. Nobody is asking for approval, but these comments, and attitudes in general, don't promote a healthy democracy in any way. In fact it's doing the opposite.

Let's be more apathetic and politically inactive everyone!

It's called a job.

except they don't even attend lol, there was a facebook group for the anti-enbridge protest with over 4000 people that had clicked that they were going, think there was about 200 people at it

protestors are so lazy that alot of them don't even go to protests

except they don't even attend lol, there was a facebook group for the anti-enbridge protest with over 4000 people that had clicked that they were going, think there was about 200 people at it

Facebook protestors

Vh-funny-protest-signs-3.jpg

Yeah but clicks cure cancers, they've made their point.

Better things to do. I have to work to provide for me and my wife.

I attended a protest when the ndp and liberals were trying to bring the government down.

I vote in ever election and follow all news. I do participate.

The best way to get someone to think like you is be a condescending prick to them.

We all know Harper wasn't elected by the populace, he was installed by the Americans.. or space aliens. Democracy = NDP or Liberal only.

Sadly indicative of the mindset of the general population today.

Someone is unhappy with the government, they are willing to either miss work, or school to try to do something about it, futile or not. They try to spread the word.

People on computers mock said person. Then complain when vital services close or things don't go right or some such nonsense. But they still mock those who try to actually affect a change in the system regardless of whether it works or not.

Someone brilliant once said you can judge an anonymous persons age or level of maturity by the stance they take on important issues be they social or ideological.

I always see the truth in that when I venture onto the internet.

To the OP, congrats. Good for you.

To the rest of you with nothing better to do but mock. You eventually get what you put in.

Sadly indicative of the mindset of the general population today.

Someone is unhappy with the government, they are willing to either miss work, or school to try to do something about it, futile or not. They try to spread the word.

People on computers mock said person. Then complain when vital services close or things don't go right or some such nonsense. But they still mock those who try to actually affect a change in the system regardless of whether it works or not.

Someone brilliant once said you can judge an anonymous persons age or level of maturity by the stance they take on important issues be they social or ideological.

I always see the truth in that when I venture onto the internet.

To the OP, congrats. Good for you.

To the rest of you with nothing better to do but mock. You eventually get what you put in.

What vital services are closed?

If you can't come up with something, at very least you have a method of finding a way to be superior to others every time you venture onto the internet.

Guess my age.

The best way to get someone to think like you is be a condescending prick to them.

We all know Harper wasn't elected by the populace, he was installed by the Americans.. or space aliens. Democracy = NDP or Liberal only.

Nice strawman. Where did you get all that from? Nothing the OP posted in this thread has suggested anything of the sort.

What vital services are closed?

If you can't come up with something, at very least you have a method of finding a way to be superior to others every time you venture onto the internet.

Guess my age.

Seriously?

Veterans Affairs

Veterans Services

EI claims offices

Education centers

PTSD Rehab for veterans

Rail lines

Shipyards

Transit services

Transit funding.

Hospital support services in Ontario, Saskatchewan, Newfoundland, BC, New Brunswick and PEI

Aboriginal Affairs offices.

You tell me, what vital services have been closed.

But hey, I guess I am just making myself superior right? To bad I couldn't just jump into a forum with little or no information, make accusations cute posts and then attack everyone who called me out on it.

Must be aliens or the Americans behind it all. And I would guess early 20's at best

Some of us prefer to participate in democracy where it will actually have an effect...

...like at the voting booth.

Archived