The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Harper Photo Op Protests TOMORROW Jan 6 Van/8am Burnaby 11am

Cold Hard Truth

I'd love to ignore your tripe, but we're on the same side and it's much easier to respond to your tripe than it is to my posts, which is why they're usually left ignored. You're the weakest link in arguing left wing politics, and as such get much more attention.

I'm antagonistic because you're detrimental to "the cause". Stop it, and I'm sure we could be best friends.

Information is crucial to every branch of politics or political thinking. The only thing more important is actually getting the information to the people who need to read it. I did that. 2 of my links took you to dated pages. My apologies.

Again, stop being so insulting. I was a right wing supporter for my entire life. Didn't switch until Harper. He is a vile human being and a completely venal leader he mocks everything Canada has stood for for over 100 years and has damaged not only this country, the beliefs of the people in it but also the international communities view of us. He has been divisive, ignorant and completely bull headed about everything he has done, which has been mistake after mistake after "money loaded onto the poor and middle class shoulders for more corporate tax breaks" mistake

One of the hallmarks of the hardest right wing supporters was always their ability to be insulting, antagonistic and less than complimentary.

You're displaying more than a few of those traits. If there is something wrong with one of the links I put up, and it takes you to an earlier story, so be it. do not come off and call me the enemy or the problem though ok. It is very indicative of a persons character that they would respond so quickly to something that has so little to do with them in such an angry manner

Information is crucial to every branch of politics or political thinking. The only thing more important is actually getting the information to the people who need to read it. I did that. 2 of my links took you to dated pages. My apologies.

Again, stop being so insulting. I was a right wing supporter for my entire life. Didn't switch until Harper. He is a vile human being and a completely venal leader he mocks everything Canada has stood for for over 100 years and has damaged not only this country, the beliefs of the people in it but also the international communities view of us. He has been divisive, ignorant and completely bull headed about everything he has done, which has been mistake after mistake after "money loaded onto the poor and middle class shoulders for more corporate tax breaks" mistake

One of the hallmarks of the hardest right wing supporters was always their ability to be insulting, antagonistic and less than complimentary.

You're displaying more than a few of those traits. If there is something wrong with one of the links I put up, and it takes you to an earlier story, so be it. do not come off and call me the enemy or the problem though ok. It is very indicative of a persons character that they would respond so quickly to something that has so little to do with them in such an angry manner

Ugh.

I'm not even going to respond to this post.

PS. For the record, a study from 1983 is not an "earlier story", it is a completely irrelevant study that supports none of the assertions you make about the CPC or Harper.

Thanks for making me laugh.

You haven't the first clue of what my stance is or how I deal with those opposed. All you do is project onto people, just as you did on the last page re OP. It's easy to deal with strawmen, much harder actually offering anything of substance.

Angry guy wants to educate us on projecting things. By all means.

Yawn. Angry guy is angry, everything you've said is pointless and baseless, things are just as they are expected to be.

Hah. You obviously missed my first two posts, which is no surprise since you're so busy illustrating the very things you accuse others of.

I'd suggest real laughs because clearly you're too pissed to even figure out what it is you're arguing with people over.

<p>

I'd love to ignore your tripe...I'm antagonistic because you're detrimental to "the cause". Stop it, and I'm sure we could be best friends.

This is so close to what I said to my wife last night...weird.Maybe you two should get a room...lol

Hah. You obviously missed my first two posts, which is no surprise since you're so busy illustrating the very things you accuse others of.

I'd suggest real laughs because clearly you're too pissed to even figure out what it is you're arguing with people over.

You mean the first post where you mockingly say Harper was installed by aliens and that democracy=Liberals/NDP? Such contribution.

Thanks for the "real laughs".

You mean the first post where you mockingly say Harper was installed by aliens and that democracy=Liberals/NDP? Such contribution.

Thanks for the "real laughs".

Am I imagining things or is the person who is spending pages in this discussion belittling and/or picking fights with everyone (even people they agree with) really sitting here lecturing others on post contribution.. :lol: What's your next act?

Am I imagining things or is the person who is spending pages in this discussion belittling and/or picking fights with everyone (even people they agree with) really sitting here lecturing others on post contribution.. :lol: What's your next act?

Am I imagining things or have you still not invalidated anything I said in this thread? I'm mean. I get it. I don't like partisans from any side.

Am I imagining things or have you still not invalidated anything I said in this thread? I'm mean. I get it. I don't like partisans from any side.

What's really funny is you sound far more partisan than anyone here that takes the positions of supporting or not supporting the protest. Congratulations on achieving.. whatever it is you've achieved with three pages of picking fights and namecalling.

Archived