The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nintendo Amiibos

avelanch

Will get that Lucina one, but it's a shame they only have the male model of the Robin one. It's what I was worried about, but it was entirely expected. Hopefully they release the female model as well.

What's with those Super Mario models?

Will get that Lucina one, but it's a shame they only have the male model of the Robin one. It's what I was worried about, but it was entirely expected. Hopefully they release the female model as well.

What's with those Super Mario models?

Yeah I wanted the female robin too (preferably the redhead)

did you guys hear about the feb 15 rumor?

bump? the rumor is that falcon and pit will be at toys r us tommorow. Not sure if its true, but I'm going to check it out anyways cause i have some other stuff to get.

Though, I'm basing this on neogaf so it could just be for america or just a rumor.

bump? the rumor is that falcon and pit will be at toys r us tommorow. Not sure if its true, but I'm going to check it out anyways cause i have some other stuff to get.

Though, I'm basing this on neogaf so it could just be for america or just a rumor.

I take it those 2 are rare? I thought that only the few from wave 1 would be.

I take it those 2 are rare? I thought that only the few from wave 1 would be.

Who knows what is rare anymore. I get the feeling that when it's all set and done, every thing will be restocked. Nintendo is making more money because people think it's rare and jumping on the wagon, that's why they can't say anything yet. Who knows.

Yup, he's an idiot. All he is doing is reinforcing nintendo's decision to include her. Nintendo loves his actions.

Hopefully Nintendo does something, the guy has said he's already made 2thousand + dollars off it already. It's not much, but considering he's rumored to have spent another 65+k worth of pre-orders, he could get away with it and make a lot of money for the time being.

BTW - Did you open your amiibos or keep them in their boxes? I didn't want to open them, but i decided to open them all.

Who knows what is rare anymore. I get the feeling that when it's all set and done, every thing will be restocked. Nintendo is making more money because people think it's rare and jumping on the wagon, that's why they can't say anything yet. Who knows.

Yea more people are likely to buy one like Wii fit trainer because it's rare than they would otherwise.

I have captain falcon, so it would be neat if he was rare, since I had no idea :lol:

Hopefully Nintendo does something, the guy has said he's already made 2thousand + dollars off it already. It's not much, but considering he's rumored to have spent another 65+k worth of pre-orders, he could get away with it and make a lot of money for the time being.

BTW - Did you open your amiibos or keep them in their boxes? I didn't want to open them, but i decided to open them all.

i opened them all. the ones i got as gifts had non-pristine boxes anyway. and the 2 i bought myself i opened because i had no clue they would be such collectors items.

i opened them all. the ones i got as gifts had non-pristine boxes anyway. and the 2 i bought myself i opened because i had no clue they would be such collectors items.

Yeah, I ended up opening mine as well. I figure i wouldn't want to sell it anyways. though i only got the commons

why do people think the english/non-japanese amiibos are more valuable? is it because of a limited supply? like an english metaknight will run you $80 on ebay, but a japanese one is only $30 -- and since they aren't region locked, i can guess the only difference is the type on the box?

• 2 months later...

Archived