The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If you didn't like Zemgus Girgensons before, you will now.

AriGold

We were talking about the Zemgus Girgenson Latvian rap video. Although I do agree with the All-Star game comments that you made.

I don't know what i just watched and I like R&B music. L0l.

GIRGENSON!

I wasn't paying attention to the all-star thread, so I naturally missed it until now.

I don't know what i just watched and I like R&B music. L0l.

GIRGENSON!

I wasn't paying attention to the all-star thread, so I naturally missed it until now.

There's a few translations floating around the internet, including the YouTube page. I guess these guys are known in Latvia for making funny Rap/R&B videos.

Being the male pig that I am, I like the hot blond Latvian chick.

There's a few translations floating around the internet, including the YouTube page. I guess these guys are known in Latvia for making funny Rap/R&B videos.

Being the male pig that I am, I like the hot blond Latvian chick.

I did see it and it seems that Latvian people are not too happy about it. I think they understand the humor but they don't approve it. I think it's very different from western culture.

I am very aware it's a shot from the movie, the wolf of wallstreet but you got me on getting Evanders name wrong my bad.

I don't know man.

To be honest, Girgensons is just fooling around on Twitter. It's not like he's physically throwing money out like Dicaprio's doing - or Kane with his 'phone cash stack' antic.

Kane's fooling around too, but he was being a douche about it.

Archived