The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Bo, Sven - Ruining our draft pick

TheNewGM

45 minutes ago, TheNewGM said:

I swear if these guys werent playing so well We'd be tanking in style. Good Job Bo and Sven , really hurting our pick next year . Another solid game from Markstrom too.. dam play miller more!..

You and I could replace Bo and Sven and the Canucks would still finish ahead of the dreadful coilers, laffs and flubalo.  The sad thing is that as long as those teams are around we will never get a sniff at an elite pick.

Might as well play the kids, put Markstrom in net more,bring up the likes of Gaunce and Shinkaruk for a few games, and let the chips fall where they may.

2 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

Dont worry..Edmonton has decided they want that 1st overall for the 8th time in a row...

What a sad sack organization. They have a very good chance of winning Auston Mathews.  Can you imagine, Mathews and McNugget along with all those other top tier trophy boys they won in the lotteries.  Even if they won a cup in 5 years can anyone respect them?  

I still think we get a top 10 pick this year, but it will be almost impossible to go full cOiler and win the big prize.

Archived