The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2017-18 Season Tickets Thread

WalkWithElias

29 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

Same here, got one too?  Any other stuff inside? Gift cards? Haha.   Mine was opened when I got the mail.  Wasn’t sealed lol

Yeah mine was open too.  I thought it was my mailman, we have a guy who is like 20.  The envelope says Canucks right on it.

44 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Seems like pretty decent demand on Canucks tickets lately (I am basing this on StubHub as I follow the prices on there quite a bit).

Could it be that people are jumping on the Boeser bandwagon?

my tickets are selling on ticket exchange, i dont have a problem with that, i enjoy the sellers credit 

6 hours ago, trailers said:

the games on Christmas break always sell.   it will be interesting how the games in late January or feb do

and remember next year we don't get any home games near the holidays.  

Wow -27c in Edmonton.  Demand for tickets was skyhigh there.  

-27c in Vancouver they would just cancel the game

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, BCNeil said:

and remember next year we don't get any home games near the holidays.  

Do we know that for sure? We have had games around Christmas time every year since the lockout. Is there something about next year I don't know about?

2017/18 Season = Dec 19, Dec 23, Dec 28, Dec 30, Jan 2

2016/17 Season = Dec 20, Dec 22, Dec 28, Dec 30, Jan 2

2015/16 Season = Dec 26, Dec 28, Jan 1

2014/15 Season = Dec 20, Dec 22, Jan 1

2013/14 Season = Dec 22, Dec 30, Jan 1

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Do we know that for sure? We have had games around Christmas time every year since the lockout. Is there something about next year I don't know about?

2017/18 Season = Dec 19, Dec 23, Dec 28, Dec 30, Jan 2

2016/17 Season = Dec 20, Dec 22, Dec 28, Dec 30, Jan 2

2015/16 Season = Dec 26, Dec 28, Jan 1

2014/15 Season = Dec 20, Dec 22, Jan 1

2013/14 Season = Dec 22, Dec 30, Jan 1

The juniors

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, dsedinfan22 said:

anyone else get the email for the Canyon lights at the suspension bridge ?

I did and they let me get 4 tickets.  So I gave them to a friend to take her 3 kids.  They may or may not be interested in the fact its a Canucks' event.  They just wanted to go and had no time during the Christmas season.

Got this in the e-mail for anyone who missed it. The Canucks are going to be having Bobblehead nights for both Daniel and Henrik to celebrate their 1000 points. Only 8,000 of each will be handed out. These are always hugely popular giveaways and will become hot collector's items I am sure.

We are excited to announce limited edition Sedin bobblehead giveaways recognizing Daniel and Henrik Sedin’s recent 1,000 NHL point milestones!

The first bobblehead game will honor Henrik Sedin on March 27 vs. Anaheim and the second honors Daniel Sedin on April 3 vs. Vegas.

Daniel and Henrik Sedin are the first pair of brothers to each record 1,000 NHL points. They are also the second-highest scoring pair of brothers in NHL history (2,069 points combined). Daniel Sedin earned his 1,000th career point earlier this season on November 30, 2017 versus the Nashville Predators, becoming the second player in Canucks history and the 87th player all-time to reach the milestone. Henrik Sedin became the first player in Canucks history and the 85th player all-time to hit 1,000 career points when he did so on January 20, 2017 versus Florida.

Please note: Bobbleheads will be presented to the first 8,000 fans admitted to each game; possessing a ticket to either game does not guarantee a bobblehead.

4 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

Got this in the e-mail for anyone who missed it. The Canucks are going to be having Bobblehead nights for both Daniel and Henrik to celebrate their 1000 points. Only 8,000 of each will be handed out. These are always hugely popular giveaways and will become hot collector's items I am sure.

We are excited to announce limited edition Sedin bobblehead giveaways recognizing Daniel and Henrik Sedin’s recent 1,000 NHL point milestones!

The first bobblehead game will honor Henrik Sedin on March 27 vs. Anaheim and the second honors Daniel Sedin on April 3 vs. Vegas.

Daniel and Henrik Sedin are the first pair of brothers to each record 1,000 NHL points. They are also the second-highest scoring pair of brothers in NHL history (2,069 points combined). Daniel Sedin earned his 1,000th career point earlier this season on November 30, 2017 versus the Nashville Predators, becoming the second player in Canucks history and the 87th player all-time to reach the milestone. Henrik Sedin became the first player in Canucks history and the 85th player all-time to hit 1,000 career points when he did so on January 20, 2017 versus Florida.

Please note: Bobbleheads will be presented to the first 8,000 fans admitted to each game; possessing a ticket to either game does not guarantee a bobblehead.

I already sold my March 27th tickets so it's a little bit disappointing for me. I am going to the April 3rd game though.

Since a guy bought me 10 games this season for him and his colleagues I decided to give him an 11th game as a free gift. I gave him a few choices including tonight's match and he picked the Sabres game so I was supposed to watch tonight's game on TV. My boss just gave me his personal seats for tonight. 10th row behind the Canucks bench. It's going to be a little different than watching the game from my UBIV seats. :) I wish that I could afford those seats.

Competition Bureau is suing ticketmaster over inflated prices. This has a lot to do with their TicketsNow exchange (same exchange Canucks sell tickets on) because of hidden fees. They are not upfront about fees at all, for instance, you click on tickets you want and only on the final page does it add the fees, but it doesn't even tell you it has added them. Very sneaky.

http://business.financialpost.com/news/competition-bureau-takes-on-ticketmaster-live-nation-over-alleged-deceptive-pricing

Just got an email saying my STH event is before the super skills event at Rogers.     It’s would be cool if they are doing the team photo with the players in front and STH In the back again.    

There were no other details other than the normal you will meet and get autos from the players

Archived