The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

March Madness 2017 Thread

ReggieBush

2 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

Yup

Cool. 

It was pretty nice seeing the Duck knock off the Jayhawks yesterday, as well. Now if the Gamecocks can pull off another upset against Florida, I'll be happy.

The last spot in the final four will be either North Carolina or Kentucky, which is unfortunate, but I suppose it will give me at least one team to hate...

19 hours ago, gmen81 said:

Great game between TarHeels and Wildcats with TarHeels hitting a game winning shot in the last second. 

unreal ending, those late threes by Kentucky were clutch especially monk with all the players draped all over him

Unreal win by the Gamecocks! They continue their miraculous run. Now only if they somehow win it. Don't want them to but not ruling out the underdog. I want the Zags or the Ducks to win it. Whoever makes it into the championship ill be cheering for. Ducks filled with good, versatile players in Bell, Dorsey, Brooks while the Zags have Karnowski, Williams Goss. Ducks have a tough opponent against UNC but if they pull altogether they could win the game. I'm still cheering for the Zags and love Few's coaching style. I think they're the team to beat

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Zags on to the Championship game. Props to the Gamecocks for a great run.

Hopefully the Ducks can knock off UNC....

Ducks looked good for most of the 1st half and kept UNC in check. They'll have a chance just down 3 heading into the 2nd half.

2 hours ago, gmen81 said:

In my bracket with my friends I am sitting in 5th place and I have NC. Everyone above me has Gonzaga....so go TarHeels. 

I'm cheering for the Zags, but if I was putting money on the game it would be on UNC. They're just too good on the boards.

Gonzaga had better really bear down on blocking out on defensive rebounds, or they'll be in big trouble.

It is a f****** disgrace that they officiated a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP like that. Are you kidding me?! 21 fouls called in the first 10 minutes of the second half. These fools should never do another tournament game again, let alone a Final 4 game. I can accept losing to UNC team that does it the right way and has a helluva coach, but not this way.

Let the kids play. 

Archived