The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

4 years later

Hortankin

4 years ago  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, J-23 said:

Hug Gary Bettman! No Thanks...:blink:. Anyways I agree we could've got better for Schneider, but Horvat has been the best thing that's happened to us in a while. I wouldn't change a thing, if we had a chance to trade Schneider again. Horvat is a future captain for this team, and continues to improve day by day. He is a phenomenal player with skill, work ethic and dedication.

Sure you can, just hug him like Lenny hugged the rabbit.

44 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Your take on it is accurate and I agree with that angle, however Bo was available at the 7 slot, along with the rumoured 2 other assets.

Although the trade with the Oilers was rumoured Craig McTavish's reaction said otherwise. So at the end of the day I still feel they got fleeced and traded Sneids for the 9th and not Horvat.

Regardless I am sure we can agree that Bo's pretty awesome.

Yeah, we can certainly agree there.  I've never really seen a good source regarding the Coiler rumours.

Devils problem is Schneider has prevented them from getting an elite player in the draft. I know it's odd to say..however I think it's true. By the time they are ready to compete, Schneider will likely be past his prime.

Horvat will be a huge part of the Canucks future. Probably the next captain when the Sedins aren't brought back for 18-19.

I think Canucks won the deal.

Archived