The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canada vs. Switzerland | Quarterfinal | Jan. 02, 2017 | 1:00 PM PT

3 minutes ago, Isam said:

I know vintage. I am just being optimistic. One more goal by the swiss to keep their confidence up and stick it to their coach.

I have a feeling their coach won't be back next year. With those kind of comments, it would be better for the players to play without a coach.

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I have a feeling their coach won't be back next year. With those kind of comments, it would be better for the players to play without a coach.

VC, their coach is a prick, I would have fired him before the game.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

He was just signed to a two year extension with the rest of the Swiss coaching staff - it was announced at the start of the tournament.  The system is a bit different where the coaches only work for the Swiss federation during their tenure.  He is also assistant coach of the men's team.

1 minute ago, mll said:

He was just signed to a two year extension with the rest of the Swiss coaching staff - it was announced at the start of the tournament.  The system is a bit different where the coaches only work for the Swiss federation during their tenure.  He is also assistant coach of the men's team.

My best wishes to the Switzerland team in the 2019 World Juniors.

3 minutes ago, mll said:

Poor kids. 

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Since that game isn't all that interesting, what do you guys think the defence pairings should be when Mete returns? I have a bad feeling Makar ends up as the seventh defenceman again since it would be hard to change the other pairings when things have been going well.

Makar and mete would be absolutely scary

Archived