The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2018-19 (2 positions available!)

canuck2xtreme

13 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

The Optimist side of me says "they have no where to go but up" but the crunchy side says lawl. 

I try convincing myself that internal cap doesn’t matter to build a good team, but obviously it adds to it. 

Also wonder how many players in their system over the years would have developed into talented/serviceable NHL players if they had a more experienced and talented development team in place.

• Upvote 1

On 11.7.2018 at 2:47 AM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The St. Louis Blues have signed forward Gage Quinney to a two year deal.

stl.png Gage Quinney: 2 years, $ 1.6 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

The Blues are very pleased to Welcome Gage to the Organisation.

Gage went undrafted thru his young Career but he had a really impressing first  Season in the AHL in 17/18 with 14 Goals and 33 Points in 57 Games.

We know that he will need 1 or 2 Years to develope untill he´s ready for the NHL   but maybe we have good pickup there.

The Blues are excited to see what he can bring up during the Training Camp. 

1 hour ago, greensman said:

Is this some kinda joke?!

Oesterle traded to Coyotes... another Coyote trade for the Bruins :( 

Why do the gods hate hate me so? 

haha first thing I thought when I heard the trade.....Problem is he could earn PP time and decent minutes in Chicago and was making a name for himself. Now in Arizona he is behind many in a somewhat deep defense.

17 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Winnipeg Jets have signed defenseman Kevin Connauton to a three year deal.

wpg.png Kevin Connauton: 3 years, $ 6.9 million dollar contract ( $ 2,300,000.00 per season ).

nice signing  ...kevin was surprising good on a weak yotes team . glad that i have him in the FL 

3 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Arizona Coyotes have signed defenseman Ron Hainsey to a one year deal.

pho.png Ron Hainsey: 1 year, $ 2.25 million dollar contract ( $ 2,250,000.00 per season ).

Thankful for Hainsey to come back after testing the UFA market

He will alot in as the #7 D and leave us with a cool $500k in cap space

21 minutes ago, theminister said:

Transaction : The Stars waive Lee Stempniak, Benoit Pouliot, and Matt Read.

If cleared, all will report to the minors.

Recall: The Stars recall Kasperi Kapanen and Jason Dickinson

* @canuck2xtreme Ryan Lindgren is lined up as a F but he is a D

No the Lindgren you have is a forward playing for Slovenia, sorry got to read the fine print haha

On 7/14/2018 at 1:34 PM, Mike Vanderhoek said:

SIGNING: The Tampa Bay Lightning have signed forward Michael McCarron to a three year deal.

tam_nonWhite.1_70x70.png Michael McCarron: 3 years, $ 3.75 million dollar contract ( $ 1,250,000.00 per season ).

Very happy to add Michael to our organization. We feel that he will prove that he can be an effective bottom 6 NHLer next season. Thanks Mike!

• Like 1