The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2019-2020 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

WalkWithElias

12 minutes ago, jovocop55 said:

I got rangers (Club) and Dec 23 oilers (renewal). 

Nashville game will be a good, they will be wearing skate jersey and legends will be in the building (Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund and Pavel Bure

Wonder whats with Dec 19 vs vegas game.  Game is sold out other than single 

Glad I made the switch for the Dallas and Predators game to Vegas in December. 

Very happy with the extra pair of tickets. Managed to get the Oilers game on the 23rd.  

Also got tickets to The Who with my benefits. Saved me a couple hundred dollars as I was going to go anyways. 

Here’s to hoping we all have a successful December with our tickets after a quiet one last year. 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Hockeyrulz said:

Been a good week for me.

My Perk this year was a pair of Club Seats for a game this year. 

Got to pick from pretty much the same list as the free pair for Auto Renewing so selected a second Pair for the Feb 10th Game vs. Nashville for Sedin's Legends Night.

Same here. Same perk and same game.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, jovocop55 said:

I got rangers (Club) and Dec 23 oilers (renewal). 

Nashville game will be a good, they will be wearing skate jersey and legends will be in the building (Stan Smyl, Trevor Linden, Markus Naslund and Pavel Bure

Wonder whats with Dec 19 vs vegas game.  Game is sold out other than single 

I don't think the  Vegas game is sold out. Canucks are always hiding some tickets and release them from time to time

Edited by bt116

1 hour ago, ewales said:

Glad I made the switch for the Dallas and Predators game to Vegas in December. 

Very happy with the extra pair of tickets. Managed to get the Oilers game on the 23rd.  

Also got tickets to The Who with my benefits. Saved me a couple hundred dollars as I was going to go anyways. 

Here’s to hoping we all have a successful December with our tickets after a quiet one last year. 

December should be very good.  I'm excited to see how demand picks up for actual high demand teams.  So far this year we really haven't had any of the normal high demand opponents.  

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

December should be very good.  I'm excited to see how demand picks up for actual high demand teams.  So far this year we really haven't had any of the normal high demand opponents.  

I got rid of most of my December only leafs and dec 23 oilers I’ll be at 

On 11/13/2019 at 10:39 PM, BCNeil said:

Those 5 games at home starting Dec 21 (Pittsburgh) and ending Jan 4 (NY Rangers) over christmas are all absolutely looking like they are going to be high demand. If the Canucks can just pull it together and stay above 0.500 over this 6 game away road trip and stay in a wild card spot then I think it will be a good christmas!

• Upvote 1

I had this perk last year.

Just a heads up, for the concert I was at, there was no food provided in Club 500.  There was only a cash bar.  If you wanted food, you had to go to the main concourse.

It mainly was just a place to sit.

Edited by Hockeyrulz

1 hour ago, Hockeyrulz said:

I had this perk last year.

Just a heads up, for the concert I was at, there was no food provided in Club 500.  There was only a cash bar.  If you wanted food, you had to go to the main concourse.

It mainly was just a place to sit.

Correct. I got that last year. I gave the pair of tickets to my wife and my daughter for the Pink show. They told me that they would never go back to the club 500 for a show. No food plus horrible view.

Edited by Curt
Mistake

45 minutes ago, Curt said:

Correct. I got that last year. I gave the pair of tickets to my wife and my daughter for the Pink show. They told me that they would never go back to the club 500 for a show. No food plus horrible view.

Ya I heard the view sucks..   I got one this year and haven’t pick my concert yet..  

Tickets are selling like never before in my 4 years as a season ticket holder but I have zero success with Ticketmaster and I'm super reasonnable with my prices. I need to deal with Marketplace Facebook and Craiglist. It's time consuming though. Maybe I should do like everybody else here and give Stubhub a try.

1 hour ago, Curt said:

Tickets are selling like never before in my 4 years as a season ticket holder but I have zero success with Ticketmaster and I'm super reasonnable with my prices. I need to deal with Marketplace Facebook and Craiglist. It's time consuming though. Maybe I should do like everybody else here and give Stubhub a try.

It's because the canucks removed resale tickets from the mapping system. Don't know why they did that. No one knows how to buy from ticketmaster without that. I wish they would renable it.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, DonaldBrashear said:

It's because the canucks removed resale tickets from the mapping system. Don't know why they did that. No one knows how to buy from ticketmaster without that. I wish they would renable it.

Giving perfect stangers my home address is not my favorite thing and I got cut with the Craiglist code scam ( I know I was stupid). 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DonaldBrashear said:

i sell mine through my canucks account only way you make money if u sell what the game is worth , so little next to nothing

• Cheers 1

I totally gave up on ticketmaster exchange, It's a total waste of time. 

StubHub is not the best, but it will do for now. 

One thing i like about StubHub is that you can monitor how much all the other listing Got sold for.  It's a good tool to monitor the trend, demand etc.  

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, DonaldBrashear said:

I believe canucks did that last season half Way into the season.  Hope its the same thing.  Rarely ppl goes to ticketexchange to buy tickets 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Curt said:

Giving perfect stangers my home address is not my favorite thing and I got cut with the Craiglist code scam ( I know I was stupid). 

Always meet at a Taco Cabeza. Half the deals I've ever done went down at Taco Cabeza. Nice and public. Open 24 hours. Nobody ever gets shot at Taco Cabeza.

Edited by DonaldBrashear