The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Letterkenny Super Soft Vanilla Party - GAME OVER: Sign-Ups Open!!!

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, 112 said:

thanks man

I'm in a much better place than I've been before--have had really nice and secure housing since november :)

I just need a job now- working on getting some certifications first

Get the ball rolling. It's like an adaleenis sized ball but once it gets rolling it doesn't need much pushing to keep plowing through $&!#.

You're too smart to let this $&!#ty system &^@# you. Grab it by the balls.

Just now, luckylager said:

Get the ball rolling. It's like an adaleenis sized ball but once it gets rolling it doesn't need much pushing to keep plowing through $&!#.

You're too smart to let this $&!#ty system &^@# you. Grab it by the balls.

This has been my mindset for a long time now. :)

I have the opportunity now to make something of myself, and I'm not going to pass it up.

It's been a long road with spikes on it, but that's what I have a nice pair of boots for.

• Cheers 1
2 minutes ago, 112 said:

This has been my mindset for a long time now. :)

I have the opportunity now to make something of myself, and I'm not going to pass it up.

It's been a long road with spikes on it, but that's what I have a nice pair of boots for.

Kick some ass! From my pov you're still very young. I followed two different career paths from the time I was your age until now.

Do not waste your money on University unless you're dead sure the degree you desire will be worth it. I wasted time and money on a corporate structure whose only motivation is putting butts in seats. Not education. Not employability. Just be mindful.

4 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'm going to get into bar-tending and will go to uni once I get a few things sorted. There are a few steps in between, but pretty soon I'll be running a country or three.

Keeping bar is fun and rewarding, but it will burn you the &^@# out. Did me anyways.

Otherwise hasnt said $&!# and is happy to sit there with five minutes left, down 2-0 in votes.

I'm here until she votes, if she doesn't she's done anyways.

I am entertaining bw's vote spit. The logic makes sense to me considering I still have a deep seeded suspicion of milk.

1. Zfetch - Town Person (Pastor Glen)

2. Aladeenis - Town Person (Katy)

3. Falcon - Town Person (Stewart)

4. 112 - Mafia

5. Beluga Whale - Town Person (Daryl)

6. Time Lord - Town Person (Wayne)

7. G_Bassi - Mafia (Squirrely Dan)

8. Otherwise - Town Person

9. Lucky Lager - Town Person

10. Milk and Honey - Town Person

11. Lewitelli - Town Person (Shoresy)  

12. Alain Vignault - Mafia (McMurray)