The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Boeser or horvat = Sebastian aho

Aho is just another Pettersson. Boeser and Bo have separate niches to help complete the team. He can't be traded, but even if he could and they wanted to move him I'd say hard no to trading Bo for him straight up. Bo is a great two guy and a great leader. His intangibles make him more valuable to this team than Aho. Especially since we already have Petey who looks like he'll be a better Aho anyway if not on par with him.

9 hours ago, Pears said:

C1936F83-C0A9-4074-95BD-C4D9F6247137.gif

On a completely different topic, we are a little over five years since the ridonculous canucktravella post that you've had time stamped in your sig...have you had a chance to talk to that guy about his invitation to discuss how much better Dane Fox (who?) is better than Drouin?  Thank God that guy isn't on the Canucks scouting staff.

To bring it back to the OP, I thought your sig post was the most ridiculous post on CDC, until I read this one. We have seen the first true casualty of pot legalization.

• Cheers 1

On 7/14/2019 at 3:30 AM, Duke of hockey bs said:

Just a thought but could u send boeser or a really nice contract like horvats with maybe Sven , to get sabastian aho a contract Carolina didn’t want and to take that further throw in picks for them to take Louie, who after the 15th is only owed 3 mill a yr helping Carolina get to the floor.

At least your posts just can get better. Stop proposing trades involving our core namly Bo, Brock, Petey, Quinn & PutGoalsIn

Finally we have some core pieces in place and somehow people wanna trade them, i don't get that. :picard: