Sign in to follow this  
TrickOfShapes

In 2012, I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Wyatt Arndt on a project I will never forget. When he announced he was doing Fake Canucks Hockey, I volunteered to provide video+live stream services. I promised him that I would release this content one day

In 2012, I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Wyatt Arndt on a project I will never forget. When he announced that he was doing Fake Canucks Hockey, I volunteered immediately to provide video production and live stream services. I helped with the Fake SportsCentre assets, as well as produced and edited the live stream content -- the introductions, warmups, spoof advertising, pre-game features, audio, visuals, among other things; I moderated the live stream chat, posted game day threads on CDC, and also offered a few technical tips about how to improve the Fake SportsCentre and in-game production on Wyatt's channel, i.e., adding music to the background, adjusting the in-game NHL 13 HUD, puck shadow and other features for a more realistic presentation.

This project filled the void left by the 2012 NHL lockout not only for myself, but I think for many others as well. It was a wonderful, fun experience, and I can't thank him enough for letting me be a part of it. I promised him that I would release this content one day.

Today is that day. Included here is Wyatt's TEAM 1040 interview with Sekeres and Price on October 11, 2012.

Edited by TrickOfShapes

Just now, Lancaster said:

Wow... long title...

seems like a spam post hoping for views

just sayin

• Haha 1

I remember that Fake Canucks Hockey. That was great. I was the one who made the thread about it here 

First game here: 

3 hours ago, Shift-4 said:

seems like a spam post hoping for views

just sayin

This is the second one in two days... Might be automated... copy/pasted from Reddit.

The guy took like eight years to make the video; he could have taken 5 seconds to write out his own title.

Edited by Down by the River