The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

In 2012, I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Wyatt Arndt on a project I will never forget. When he announced he was doing Fake Canucks Hockey, I volunteered to provide video+live stream services. I promised him that I would release this content one day

In 2012, I had the pleasure of working with Mr. Wyatt Arndt on a project I will never forget. When he announced that he was doing Fake Canucks Hockey, I volunteered immediately to provide video production and live stream services. I helped with the Fake SportsCentre assets, as well as produced and edited the live stream content -- the introductions, warmups, spoof advertising, pre-game features, audio, visuals, among other things; I moderated the live stream chat, posted game day threads on CDC, and also offered a few technical tips about how to improve the Fake SportsCentre and in-game production on Wyatt's channel, i.e., adding music to the background, adjusting the in-game NHL 13 HUD, puck shadow and other features for a more realistic presentation.

This project filled the void left by the 2012 NHL lockout not only for myself, but I think for many others as well. It was a wonderful, fun experience, and I can't thank him enough for letting me be a part of it. I promised him that I would release this content one day.

Today is that day. Included here is Wyatt's TEAM 1040 interview with Sekeres and Price on October 11, 2012.

Edited by TrickOfShapes

• 2 months later...