The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NFL Thread

VanJets

If no one seizes the starting job I think there's an outside chance that Smith could be back for another crack next year. Especially if Mike Nolan is gone which is very realistic. I suppose if Mike Martz takes over then it's hard to say what would happen with Smith there. I'm still interested to see what J.T. O'Sullivan can do and I felt that Shawn Hill was solid at the end of last year.

tucker is going to fill in and do a nice job for us... hes not as good as merriman but he can put up double digit sacks

I don't think Buffalo's over rated at all and Delhomme's going to be a fantasy stud this year. His QB rating was over 100 last year before he got hurt. I know Steve Smith isn't back until the game after (I'm surprised they didn't reduce his team imposed suspension) but his play in week 1 convinced me that he's good to go this year.

Delhomme>Garrard

I don't think Buffalo's over rated at all and Delhomme's going to be a fantasy stud this year. His QB rating was over 100 last year before he got hurt. I know Steve Smith isn't back until the game after (I'm surprised they didn't reduce his team imposed suspension) but his play in week 1 convinced me that he's good to go this year.

Delhomme>Garrard

Delhomme>Garrard

Jackson is a 3rd receiving option behind Gates and Chambers and obviously there are plays where Tomlinson would be a sooner check then him. They're both sort of similiar in fantasy terms in that they're more likely to get you points off of TD's then big yardage days. I'd probably base my pick off of the weaker opponent.

Griese is definitely a knock against Galloway though. He's a fav target of Garcia.

Really? Delhomme had a QB rating over 100 last year, but it was only in 3 games (against STL, HOU and ATL). No way is he a fantasy stud.

I'd start Garrard over Delhomme easily. Delhomme is missing his best receiver and is playing a worse defense.

Archived