The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Xbox 360 Thread

Venage

wow i love xbox 360.. my most favorite part is the fact ive had it for 6 months and i get the redring of death! so glad i bought a 360 and got to deal with the stupid morons at microsoft who dont even know how to use their own website. Then tell me i will get a box. i get no box.. i call again and tehy say no no no box its gonna be a shipping label. i send the crapty system away 3 weeks ago and i check the status of the repair annndd what?? theres no service repair under my number or postal code

how awesome!

needless to say I am enjoying real HD video gaming with my PS3

thank you microsoft :)

Since I don't really want to look through 96 pages...has anyone ever encountered issues with the tray not staying closed? A couple weeks ago when I was playing NHL 09 the tray tried to open during a game and made a grinding noise, so I shut it off right away, turned the console back on and the tray opened up as soon as I turned it on. I shut the tray, but it opened up a second later and this keeps happening. My 3 year warranty from Future Shop is still in effect, so if I have to bring it in, how exactly does that work?

Archived