The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Just looking at UFC 107's card (not til December 12). Lookin pretty damn good.

Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn vs. Diego Sanchez

Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida

Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs. Paulo Thiago

Welterweight bout: Kevin Burns vs. TJ Grant

Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Wilson Gouveia

Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo

Heavyweight bout: Todd Duffee vs. TBA

UFC 106 is looking pretty sick too. In Vegas November 21. Thinking of going....

Heavyweight Championship bout: Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Tito Ortiz

Light Heavyweight bout: Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. Luiz Arthur Cane

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Ricardo Almeida

Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dustin Hazelett

Welterweight bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Phil Baroni

Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Ben Saunders

I got that UFC Fight Club membership. This will be my first time buying tickets, do you know what time Ticketmaster opens at this Thursday for UFC 106 tickets?

I got that UFC Fight Club membership. This will be my first time buying tickets, do you know what time Ticketmaster opens at this Thursday for UFC 106 tickets?

106 tickets aren't on sale this Thursday. They haven't announced a presale day yet. They haven't even sold 105 tickets yet. I will be up early that morning for sure, even if I don't end up going I wanna buy tickets.

106 tickets aren't on sale this Thursday. They haven't announced a presale day yet. They haven't even sold 105 tickets yet. I will be up early that morning for sure, even if I don't end up going I wanna buy tickets.

It was announced on MMA Junkie and was posted on the UFC Fight Club members page as well.

UFC 106 official for Nov. 21 in Las Vegas; tickets on sale next week

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Sep 10, 2009 at 5:05 pm ET

The UFC's next date in Las Vegas is official, and tickets for the event go on sale next week.

As MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) first reported in June, UFC 106 – which is expected to feature a heavyweight title fight between current champ Brock Lesnar and challenger Shane Carwin – will take place at Mandalay Bay Events Center.

While the UFC has yet to announce any official bouts for the contest, or the cost of admission, the on-sale date for the tickets have been set.

Tickets for UFC 106 are scheduled to go on sale to the general public on Saturday, Sept. 19, at Ticketmaster.com. The ticket-selling website has yet to add an official listing for the event despite the recent announcement by the UFC.

UFC Fight Club members will have the first shot at tickets on Thursday, Sept. 17, while UFC Newsletter subscribers will receive a password that will allow tickets to be purchased on Friday, Sept. 18.

It was announced on MMA Junkie and was posted on the UFC Fight Club members page as well.

Crazy! Thanks for the heads up. They never sent me a thing by email. Usually they warn you in advance.

I'm thinking about passing on this one. Too much $$$ in Veags these last couple years. Gonna take the wife on a cruise in Feb instead.

Anybody watch the episode of mma connected with Tito Ortiz as host? To me, he seemed stiff and robotic in front of the camera and pratically read of the teleprompter. I was hoping for more out of his colourful personality...

Doesn't he always host it?

I think I saw it, but I thought he always hosted.

Pretty darn good freebee.

Quarry/Credeur is definitely a candidate for FOTY. What a comeback by Nate! Crazy fight!

Imprssed with Jake Ellenberger until he gassed. Not impressed with Condit at all so far in the UFC.

Bye Huerta! Decent fight, but like his KenFlo fight, he looked like he had ZERO gameplan. Maynard is a stud.

I want someone to knockout Nate (or Nick) Diaz so bad. Not that I'm a Guillard fan or anything, I just get so sick of his Jughead frame always talkin trash and headlining Fight Nights.

Who are these "elite" heavyweights waiting for him in the UFC?

Cain and Carwin who are still unproven? Lesnar who has 4 fights in mma?

Give me a break.

What is there to prove? Better fighting the better crop in the world rather than some washed up no names. Couture, Carwin, Lesnar, MINOTAURO, Mir, Kongo, Cain, the list goes on and on.

In 4 fights, Lesnar has beaten the world's best.

I think Minotauro would give Fedor a good fight.