The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

The ref should have stopped the fight when Lesnar was taking a beating and not able to protect himself.. damn it!

C'mon ref. If that was anyone besides Lesnar he would have called it....but it was lesnar. I feel sick to my stomach

Holy $hi! stop complaining!! Did you hear either Rogan or even Carwin say anything bout the ref not stopping the fight???

Lesnar intelligently defended himself and Carwin gassed himself out.

Seriously give credit where credit is due

Haha all the brock haters just got served!!! Still the champ!!! Took carwin's punches like nothing just to tire him out more! Then with easy choke win in the 2nd round!! All hail brock lesnar, the greatest mma heavyweight in history!!! :towel:

Yeah, cause that was the plan all along to get pummeled and smoked 100 times and nearly have the fight stopped :picard:

• Upvote 1

Holy $hi! stop complaining!! Did you hear either Rogan or even Carwin say anything bout the ref not stopping the fight???

Lesnar intelligently defended himself and Carwin gassed himself out.

Seriously give credit where credit is due

actually i dont hate Lesnar, im just pissed off that i lost 50 bucks for betting against him lol. On a serious note, i think Lesnar got exposed in this fight, he seem to have trouble with guys with knockout power, he tried to stand there toe 2 toe in the 1st round and almost got knocked out. He did what he needed to do in the 2nd round and take it to the ground where he has the advantage. Carwin didnt defend himself well and opened up to Lesnar for that choke, Lesnar didnt even have to do much he basically showed his neck to him. If there is a re-match, Carwin will win learning from his mistakes.