The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Seriously Lesnar?

chumph.jpg

I don't get it. Lesnar was never scared of fighting Fedor lol. Why do you think Dana threw so much money at Fedor? Everyone over at the UFC was ready to make the fight happen.

More propaganda from the delusional Fedor fans

I don't get it. Lesnar was never scared of fighting Fedor lol. Why do you think Dana threw so much money at Fedor? Everyone over at the UFC was ready to make the fight happen.

More propaganda from the delusional Fedor fans

I'll tell you why Dana threw so much money at Fedor. It's because he can't stand not having the greatest fighter that has ever lived in his stable. When Brock has more than 10 wins in a row we can talk about how great he is. Till then he'll be overshadowed by greatness.

I'll tell you why Dana threw so much money at Fedor. It's because he can't stand not having the greatest fighter that has ever lived in his stable. When Brock has more than 10 wins in a row we can talk about how great he is. Till then he'll be overshadowed by greatness.

No one is questioning Fedor's legacy

But the torch has obviously been passed to Lesnar

LOL. The passing of the torch will happen when Fedor isn't winning all of his fights or he retires. Neither of which has happened. Remember that time when Fedor lost that match due to getting caught in a knee bar a year ago. Right. That never happened.

Last I heard, Fedor just had a fight... Remind me, how did that end?

Lesnar is a pup when it comes to MMA, Fedor is a legend. I don't expect you to grasp reality though. Enjoy your own little world, where Lesnar is the greatest fighter on the planet.

/snicker

He beat Bret Rodgers huh.gif It was a convincing win and very entertaining but cmon, its no monumental feat

If Fedor and Lesnar fought, Lesnar would win

/thread

No, not /thread, just /"end my stupid yet hilarious presence in this thread". Or at least I hope so.

I'm curious, what basis do Lesnar fans have to actually claim him to be the best? Is it because he's the biggest in the UFC? Not like he's dominated, he hasn't even been around long enough to do so. Yet Fedor's been around for ages, is undefeated (short of that one illegal elbow he caught), and fights guys 30+ pounds heavier than himself.

My guess is the thought process inside your head (and others who claim Lesnar to be superior to Fedor) is on level with what's going through the mind of a badger. Careful, don't drown in the shower.

I'd keep the Lesnar sac-hanging to a minimum, at least until he proves he's physically able to fight again. He might wind up retiring after just 5 career fights! Years of 'roid use catching up, maybe?

As I said before I bet he's got Hepatitis from his steroid use. Thus the reason they are trying to keep his diagnosis under wraps.

Edited by Harbinger

lol @ Lesnar having hepatitis

First they thought it was swine flu, then mono. Its obviously something he picked up while training. Its easy to contract a virus in the gym. Especially when you're undergoing training sessions like Lesnar. Drinking a gallon of water every day. Training with different people every day. Over training/exhaustion + winter + gym = bad news

lol @ Lesnar having hepatitis

First they thought it was swine flu, then mono. Its obviously something he picked up while training. Its easy to contract a virus in the gym. Especially when you're undergoing training sessions like Lesnar. Drinking a gallon of water every day. Training with different people every day. Over training/exhaustion + winter + gym = bad news

You do know what hepatitis is? Right? And he does have mono on top of whatever else is ailing him. That was cleared up by Dana. LOL at thinking he is out for a lengthy period and may never be able to fight again because he overtrained.

You do know what hepatitis is? Right? And he does have mono on top of whatever else is ailing him. That was cleared up by Dana. LOL at thinking he is out for a lengthy period and may never be able to fight again because he overtrained.

Lesnar doesn't do roids so how can he have hepatitis? huh.gif

Yeah they let him do roids while he was a division 1 collegiate wrestler. They let that sort of thing slide rolleyes.gif

Let him? Letting him do steroids has nothing to do with actually using steroids. Amateur sports are so full of steroids at the moment it's ridiculous. Not to mention 15 years ago. Steroid use was almost common place when I was in highschool, and became more and more predominant every year. So I don't know what your collegiate wrestling position has anything to do with the actual use of steroids.

The WWE let that sort of thing slide.

There was no reason for him to use steroids in the WWF

All he had to do was maintain the body he had created during his time as a division 1 wrestler.

And comparing division 1 wrestling, which is for the best of the best, to highschool wrestling is a slap in the face to division 1 wrestlers. I can gaurantee he wasn't using steroids when he was in world championships, taking on the best wrestlers in the world, and practicing on the olympic team.

Its crazy how Fedor fans will do anything to dis credit Lesnar