The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

What sort of enhancers does the UFC allow, if any? I believe you're allowed to have 6x the normal amount of testosterone in your body? Wasn't Overeem caught with 14x the normal amount? That Gilbert Smith guy on TUF does not look like a welterweight at all. He looks like he'd fit in the LW category no problem. He literally reminds me of the massive 240lb juice head at my gym. The only difference is their height Gilbert is 5'9 and the other guy is 6'4.

What sort of enhancers does the UFC allow, if any? I believe you're allowed to have 6x the normal amount of testosterone in your body? Wasn't Overeem caught with 14x the normal amount? That Gilbert Smith guy on TUF does not look like a welterweight at all. He looks like he'd fit in the LW category no problem. He literally reminds me of the massive 240lb juice head at my gym. The only difference is their height Gilbert is 5'9 and the other guy is 6'4.

Lol. They literally allow TRT (human testosterone) with a doctors permission slip. They're dirty as hell.

I'm really looking forward to this weeks TUF. Uriah Hall looks like a beast and he reminds me of Silva simply by the way he acts/looks.

But in the ending credits they showed a guy who looked like Hall getting put into an ambulance. Despite that I still think Hall knocks out Cella.

Pretty good Bellator event on Spike again tonight. Nova Uniao team mates Eduardo Dantas and Marcos Galvao had to fight each other for the 135 pound belt. Nice knockout win for Dantas. Last Thursday's Bellator event was even better with some spectacular KO's and subs.

It's a shame more people aren't tuning in to what is a world class live mma event on basic cable (Spike TV) every Thursday night.

I hope a few of you managed to catch tonight's Bellator event on Spike tv tonight. Was easily the best mma event in months, maybe years. Buried anything that UFC has offered up lately. I'll try to post links to some of the fights as they appear around the net. Anyone not following the weekly Bellator tournaments Thursday nights isn't a real fight fan.

Sooooo beyond disappointed in that garbage Machida/Hendo fight.

Thank god we also had Bermudez/Grice and a fantastic first round in the main event. WMMA has hope in the UFC after that one. Good on Ronda to get out of that earlier mess.

But damn if you missed Bermudez/Grice on the prelims, do yourself a favour and download it somehow asap. What a beauty of a fight. Early FOTY candidate for sure!!