The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stuck On Homework? **The Homework Thread v0.01** is here!

More-is-on

I have to bring a board game on Monday for socials class. I don't want to bring chess or checkers because a lot of people are going to have that... I was thinking of something like Risk, but then it'd be too bulky for the locker and for me to carry all day. Anyone got suggestions?

Anything, but I was looking into more social study compatible board games, if you know what I mean. I don't want to use Risk because I wouldn't want to carry that big box all day long. And it wouldn't fit in my locker. Monopoly would be good, but yeah. Is Life bulky?

I have to bring a board game on Monday for socials class. I don't want to bring chess or checkers because a lot of people are going to have that... I was thinking of something like Risk, but then it'd be too bulky for the locker and for me to carry all day. Anyone got suggestions?

Binomial Distribuition :( need help please

For the upcoming country fair, couple students rent a booth in the games section. They design a big wheel, divided into 64 equal-sized pie-shaped sections, that spins around and stops with a pointer pointing at one of the pie-shaped sections. One section pays a player a prize of $50, 5 sections give a stuffed toy which costs $4, and 10 sections give the price of a kiss from a beautiful young woman or man. Rest gives no prize. How much should they charge per spin if they want their expected gain to be $1 per spin? (kisses are free!)

Archived