The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Staples will be selling MW2 for 59.99 Starting Wednesday 11 - 21.

Does anyone know where i can get the hardened version for cheap and will most likely not be sold out the first day?

Nobodies gonna go to Staples.. so yeah. Anywhere else?

Staples will be selling MW2 for 59.99 Starting Wednesday 11 - 21.

Does anyone know where i can get the hardened version for cheap and will most likely not be sold out the first day?

Nobodies gonna go to Staples.. so yeah. Anywhere else?

Rogers plus may work

For anyone that bought it online from best buy...did you recieve an email that the game has been shipped yet?

i bought the regular version and the prestige edition.. still no email on both.. but i read on some forum ppl from east coast receive email saying it's been shipping from warehouse..

waited in line from 11 45 tell 1 something got home played first two missions of campaing epic so far played online level 5 some cigarette is level 40 already hacked it or is just a narky nerd n btw eb games sucks they could have made it so much easier they only let in like 3 people at a time sometimes only 1 or 2 they should of had a line for ps3 owners n 360 let 4 of each group in at a time or some crap would have gone so much faster they lsot alot of sales tho coz people from future shop said no line ups free monster energy drinks 60 or so people left the eb line lol

Archived