The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

3 hours at the Cambie Best Buy. Anyone else there? My friend and I screamed 'BEST BUY' alot and answered a ton of the trivia questions. It was pretty fun. Game hasn't surprised me yet, but there's still lots of stuff to go.

HAHA I couldn't help but laugh at your user name and picture :D

GOLD!!

Damnit, I don't even know how I'm going to finish this game on Veteran. The stupid Burger King level is so long and annoying. It's like firefight on ODST, just waves and waves of Russians.

That level is somewhat long but its far from being the most frustrating. The campaign is actually really short, took me about 7 hours on veteran, there are just points where you want to rip your hair out it gets so frustrating. Like the level you have to escape and run down a hill but Ghost dosnt know how to keep up so I had to wait for him to help me and give me cover, took me atleast 50 times to finally beat it. Enjoy the rest of the campaign though and all the surprises. 

That level is somewhat long but its far from being the most frustrating. The campaign is actually really short, took me about 7 hours on veteran, there are just points where you want to rip your hair out it gets so frustrating. Like the level you have to escape and run down a hill but Ghost dosnt know how to keep up so I had to wait for him to help me and give me cover, took me atleast 50 times to finally beat it. Enjoy the rest of the campaign though and all the surprises.

When you're running to the LZ and people are behind you too? That whole mission was kind of annoying.

Just did the airport mission... WOW. so amazing. I am gonna re-do that level many times.

but the level after that.. Faveli.... even on regular mode.. :@

had some troubles with it.

and I think online is down for PS3 so I gotta check up on that later when I get back in an hour

just got my copy today at the futureshop coquitlam. lots of copies when i had it plus about 6 hardened copies too. even after 1 day of its release

i wanna get the Prestige version.. but it's sold out at all stores.. i ordered 1 at each bb and fs for pickup yesterday. both stores screwed up on their order when i got email it's available for pickup..

When you're running to the LZ and people are behind you too? That whole mission was kind of annoying.

Yup, right after you get the files from Makarov's computer. I agree, the defending the files while they were being downloaded wasnt so bad, and breaching walls is just tons of fun but after you get the files it just became one of the most annoying missions. I didnt like the ending<_<

Yup, right after you get the files from Makarov's computer. I agree, the defending the files while they were being downloaded wasnt so bad, and breaching walls is just tons of fun but after you get the files it just became one of the most annoying missions. I didnt like the ending<_<

I found the ending to be a little confusing. What happened to Makarov? While the gameplay in the campaign was up to par with the last game, the storyline certainly wasn't. I'm sure the multiplayer and spec-ops will make up for it.

for special ops, has anyone had trouble trying to connect online with a friend?

tried to do it with a friend yesturday, but we couldnt connect, but he was able to connect with his cousin to play online coop spec ops.

so im not sure if its my network or what...any suggestions?

Archived