The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

I'm kinda curious as to how you guys that do play 1v1 to unlock different things match up with eachother.. The only reason I am wanting to know is because I need the FMJ - 40 bullet penetration kills for the extended mags, which will give me the M16 Mastery. So far I have 0/40 kills and i figure that it might take quite a while to get these kills to unlock it. That and I don't like using up a weapon attachment on the FMJ, as I prefer to have Red Dot/ACOG scope on there. So, is there an easier way to match up with a friend in Cage Match than to sit there for an hour trying?

:)

Just spent the past hour playing Spec Ops "Snatch and Grab" solo on veteran and it pissed me the fcuk off.

In the last half of the level, Juggernauts appear out of nowhere randomly with deadly accurate machine guns and shadow you through the maze of aircraft parts swarmed with your standard enemy playing shoot and hide with you.

The best part is, all you have useful are a 5-round Intervention sniper rifle and 4 goddamn flashbangs. The rifle is barely enough to kill a Jug without reloading...that is, if both of you are not moving and he or other guys are not spraying the sh!t out of your riddled donkey.

Okay, it might have been exaggerated, but this level is just so frustrating.

Just spent the past hour playing Spec Ops "Snatch and Grab" solo on veteran and it pissed me the fcuk off.

In the last half of the level, Juggernauts appear out of nowhere randomly with deadly accurate machine guns and shadow you through the maze of aircraft parts swarmed with your standard enemy playing shoot and hide with you.

The best part is, all you have useful are a 5-round Intervention sniper rifle and 4 goddamn flashbangs. The rifle is barely enough to kill a Jug without reloading...that is, if both of you are not moving and he or other guys are not spraying the sh!t out of your riddled donkey.

Snatch and Grab was one of the more frustrating ones, but High Explosive is probably the worst. Wetwork is tedious but not too hard if you choose the right door to breach. The very last one is easy with 2 people, just fight to the top and camp the door.

Snatch and Grab was one of the more frustrating ones, but High Explosive is probably the worst. Wetwork is tedious but not too hard if you choose the right door to breach. The very last one is easy with 2 people, just fight to the top and camp the door.

I've done the last three levels on my own and yeah, Wetwork is tedious but very doable if you are not rushing. Armor Piercing is also doable as long as you know where to camp and when to retreat (especially when there are more than 2 Jugs). High Explosive was actually quite easy for me. I just camped in the house to the left of where you are when the level begins and kept spamming with the grenade launcher. I finished it in just under 7 minutes.

Little rant on MW2.

Great game, few problems though. The largest problem is the camping.

There's so many ways to die from the air, so they threw in so much cover (houses, huts, hangers and such). This all leads to camping.

I wish they could dumb the damage from the harrier and pave low.

Little rant on MW2.

There's so many ways to die from the air, so they threw in so much cover (houses, huts, hangers and such). This all leads to camping.

Cant really do much about the camping, has become a bit of a problem but there are always so many ways into a building, you should be able to flank him at one point or another. I guess another solution so people dont camp is use what this kid had on his mod for Call of Duty 2. If you camp in a spot for too long, you now become a solid red dot that lets the enemies know where you you until you finally move.

I seem to have more of a problem with the spawn system, countless times playing demolition have enemies spawned behind be by the bomb site (without tactical insertion), I have spawned into enemies fire (its always fun to spawn then die a split second later) or spawned right infront of the enemies face.

Little rant on MW2.

I'm fine with the damage when they come, but I'd rather it be much more difficult for the stationary gunships to be summoned. Longer kill streaks, or not bringing them in off airdrops. Although, I guess that's why Cold Blooded is valuable as a perk, combine that with Stingers and you're set.

As for the camping, FMGs, Ninja Pro or even just special grenades, flash, stun or smoke, if you see someone enter a building or watched them kill someone makes it easier to exact revenge.

That was a tricky level for sure, so many times me and my friend thought that the Juggernauts were dead, then to have him appear out of the grass and start firing like mad.

The trick is to aim at the head, and if you see a Juggernaut, run back and pull out your sniper, then blast away.

Archived